DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK Orders

I dont think Amazon is much better served, I've had a combo on order since the 15th Oct with them - nothing.

Look this is not really Jessops fault ( well the crap and inconsistent customer service is ) Don't loose sight of the fact that DJI are to blame here and no one else really .... at least Jessops don't take any payment until your goods are ready to ship ... I'm sticking with that I think they have been getting 3 to 5 a week from DJI as I don't think DJI are making more than 500 a day at best ....... it will turn up at some point :)
Yeah but it's unacceptable for a company to lie or bend the truth when communicating with their customers. DJI are annoying but that's besides the point

Am giving up with them...unlikely to use them again. Pity - I wanted to support a U.K. company that's 'trying' but they simply don't deserve my support. Am slightly annoyed I didn't go to Amazon or DJI themselves.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
No better with Amazon mate, I ordered as soon as they listed on the 5th October but not heard anything yet.

Meanwhile I see reports of some stores in the US with maybe 70 units on display just walk in and buy..
Sorry but when we ordered and paid for these at end of September they are basically selling 'ours' twice.
Unacceptable behaviour especially since they specifically stressed sending them out first come first served.

There is something rather disturbing in Chinese business practice - they know you won't cancel now due to further extended wait being likely - so feel confident to carry on with the trickery and double selling.... because they can.
No way will I ever pre-order anything from this calculating and unpleasant company again.

Meanwhile I see reports of some stores in the US with maybe 70 units on display just walk in and buy..
Sorry but when we ordered and paid for these at end of September they are basically selling 'ours' twice.
Unacceptable behaviour especially since they specifically stressed sending them out first come first served.

There is something rather disturbing in Chinese business practice - they know you won't cancel now due to further extended wait being likely - so feel confident to carry on with the trickery and double selling.... because they can.
No way will I ever pre-order anything from this calculating and unpleasant company again.
It would be extremely satisfying if some large company suddenly came out of the woodwork with a range of drones to blow dji out of the market. Mass cancellations in favour of a superior, non dji product would certainly show them the error in their ways. Sadly though they are the leaders in the field and know it

You've hit the nail on the head! They took customers money but are supplying 'stock' before fulfilling what they've already been paid for. Ludicrous situation.

Having said that, Jessops haven't taken OUR money so at least they've been honest. But DJI are taking the pi 55 with their behaviour

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I ordered mine 7/10. No news yet although I have an idea...

Who's up for chipping in for a case of energy drinks and sending it over to the one guy actually making the mavics? It might speed the process up a little.

acc89de877732b83b1b23b8f5127aced.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Just had an email from them, no news, but things are steadily improving! In the meantime, as a newbie, just bought the RealFlight Drone simulator to get some practice in!

Just had an email from them, no news, but things are steadily improving! In the meantime, as a newbie, just bought the RealFlight Drone simulator to get some practice in!

got the same email ... got excited for a second, when I saw the title I tough it was a "Dispatched" email :p

Attachments

• Inbox__223975_messages__9_unread_.jpg
    Inbox__223975_messages__9_unread_.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 30
What did this email say? I've not had one

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Same here: have attached screenshots of the e-mail for others who haven't received this. I ordered mine Sept. 30th at 7:25am

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-24 at 15.38.39.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-24 at 15.38.39.png
    199.4 KB · Views: 30

I heard America got preference for deliveries over Europe. Not sure if thats true but it does seem to be considering all the american youtube videos popping up.

Reactions: thefrisbee995
Got an unexpected email from Jessops today. Luckily, I didn't get my hopes up......Ordered the Fly more combo on 22nd October
upload_2016-11-24_20-21-54.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas