DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK Orders

I've been reading numerous threads so far so I thought I'd share my input:

Ordered a Mavic only package from Jessops on the 6th October and no new updates other than the email that some people have had today!

I'd say at least they've made us all aware that they are getting them in and that we aren't getting different things from different CS reps - like not actually having any stock when someone else says otherwise.

I'm justill patiently waiting for the fated email/call that tells me my mavic is ready!

Well; what a pleasant surprise for the weekend. e-Mail from Jessops this morning, wanting to confirm payment details. Mavic is in, will be delivered Monday! I have ordered the Mavic and spare battery (on the 30th of September) but only sending the Mavic as no batteries yet. Will have to be careful on flight times for a while, unless I can source another battery elsewhere. Will let you all know if it turns up as promised.

Reactions: mikeyshl and magsta
Well; what a pleasant surprise for the weekend. e-Mail from Jessops this morning, wanting to confirm payment details. Mavic is in, will be delivered Monday! I have ordered the Mavic and spare battery (on the 30th of September) but only sending the Mavic as no batteries yet. Will have to be careful on flight times for a while, unless I can source another battery elsewhere. Will let you all know if it turns up as promised.

Nice one Mike.....

I still can't find any batteries.....I am taking mine out this weekend, and had to buy a car inverter to charge battery between flights.

That's great news. Things are moving along it seems.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I'm stuck in two minds as to whether I should cancel my Jessops order or not. I can get the Mavic from the Apple Store for 899 with some really welcome work discount but then I'd have to wait until end of January to get it. Grrr not sure what to do. !!??

I'm stuck in two minds as to whether I should cancel my Jessops order or not. I can get the Mavic from the Apple Store for 899 with some really welcome work discount but then I'd have to wait until end of January to get it. Grrr not sure what to do. !!??

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.....

Reactions: magsta
Heavens; looks like Jessops are on the ball. Just received this...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 13.12.33.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 13.12.33.png
    134.6 KB · Views: 63
Seeing all these jessops drones arriving is making me slightly upset now haha.

Ordered mine on the 30th September and I still havn't heard a single peep from them :(. Starting to get concerned my order wasn't even placed now haha

Been lurking a while now but thought id finally sign up!

Seeing all these jessops drones arriving is making me slightly upset now haha.

Ordered mine on the 30th September and I still havn't heard a single peep from them :(. Starting to get concerned my order wasn't even placed now haha

Been lurking a while now but thought id finally sign up!

You must be in the next batch.......i ordered on the 29th and mine was shipped earlier this week. Mike was early on 30th and his was shipped today.

Jessops are only receiving 2 or 3 a week by the sounds of it, so you should be next !!

You must be in the next batch.......i ordered on the 29th and mine was shipped earlier this week. Mike was early on 30th and his was shipped today.

Jessops are only receiving 2 or 3 a week by the sounds of it, so you should be next !!

Hopefully!! They did tell me in store on Monday I should be in the first batch but we'll see what happens I guess haha. Good to hear they are actually arriving now though

Great to see others have their drones on the way. Flew mine for the first time after a lot of updating and checking it for damage, camera blurriness and all the other defects people mention. It's clean! An amazing aircraft... I love it and you all will too.

Hy3VJmw.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne