DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK Orders

Just been to Apple today and tried to ask one of the staff about it. Basically, I told him about the "not available in the system if there is less than 5 stocks" and surprisingly he actually agreed that it happens. He kinda checked first on his stock checker machine but there wasn't any he could find. So I asked if he can have a look inside and he happily went in to checked asking if Im looking to buy one today and I said yep. He was there for about 10 mins and when he went out, I got excited because he was carrying a box of Mavic! But then, he said it is not a real one and just a dummy. [emoji30] so he just let me have a look and hold it just to have an idea how small it is... D@mn, I thought I was gonna get lucky today...
Anyway, I think I'm gonna cancel my order if I didn't receive it this year because this is just so messed up. I also found out from the Apple staff that I can get 10% NHS discount from them which means like a hundred pounds less. I'm gonna go for Apple because I thought if I can wait for 2 months then I can wait for a bit longer and maybe they can get it sooner or doesn't give any false hopes.

Just been to Apple today and tried to ask one of the staff about it. Basically, I told him about the "not available in the system if there is less than 5 stocks" and surprisingly he actually agreed that it happens.

I went into an Apple store on Wednesday this week whilst out of town with work on the off chance they may have one in the back. The guy I spoke to told me that they had been receiving Mavics a few at a time but then openly admitted that as soon as they come in they were being bought up by Apple staff. That would explain where the inflated Mavics on eBay UK are coming from. Not impressed to say the least!

Ahh. I've just been off the phone to the head office and apparently my order is showing as shipped to store but the store on the 12th but after speaking to the store, the are saying they haven't received anything yet. These people really know how to mess with my mind...
What date did you order? All of you should be asking for compensation. I gave up and canceld yesterday

No news on the jessops front today then? I was hoping to see some of you lucky 3rd/4th and maybe 5th of October orders get yours this week. Be nice if some got that magical phone call just before Christmas

No news on the jessops front today then? I was hoping to see some of you lucky 3rd/4th and maybe 5th of October orders get yours this week. Be nice if some got that magical phone call just before Christmas
No news!! Doubt we'll hear anything in 2016. Crap christmas ahead. oh well...

No news!! Doubt we'll hear anything in 2016. Crap christmas ahead. oh well...
Pretty much. Especially as I've had a shocking year and this was a little pressie to myself to make up for it! Ah well... Theres always the bottle

Nothing showing fella. Was in maplins today though and the guys said he hasn't seen a single unit
it's a facebook post of a friend of Neil's, saying he ordered on friday and received it today, from maplins. the picture looks like a Fly more Combo.

Call Maplins up, apparently they are not listed on their site but you can still order on the phone.

Why is maplin been able to sell them to anyone and yet jessops can't even sort out Octobers pre orders? I just don't understand

I popped in maplin in Blackburn today and there expecting a big delivery on the 28th Dec. As for jessops I give up!!!! Don't think I'll be getting mine for xmas

Seriously what's going on?! Someone please explain?!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161219-194119.png
    Screenshot_20161219-194119.png
    940.1 KB · Views: 32
Think dji sent all the mavics to America!!!! Every unboxing on YouTube are all Americans!!! Seen about 4 people from uk on YouTube do reviews. Shafted uk!!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman