DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK Orders

Me too, ordered mine on the 25th of October so I guess march it is for me.I will give it till beginning of January then cancel if not heard anything. Really wanted this for my week off at Christmas.[emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Emailed to cancel my order 2 days ago and still haven't got a response. The P4P is such a step up from the P3P. I'm actually glad I have the Phantom right now and not the mavic!

Emailed to cancel my order 2 days ago and still haven't got a response. The P4P is such a step up from the P3P. I'm actually glad I have the Phantom right now and not the mavic!
I'm glad I cancelled as well. I hate to say but people that ordered in October for the Mavic could be waiting till February for delivery. I really hope jessops will offer compensation to their customers. I gave up after two months. Hopefully the P4P doesn't take two months....

Well the P4P with the remote without a screen is already in stock at jessops, so no waiting needed.

I'm glad I cancelled as well. I hate to say but people that ordered in October for the Mavic could be waiting till February for delivery. I really hope jessops will offer compensation to their customers. I gave up after two months. Hopefully the P4P doesn't take two months....
I decided I wanted it and found that all the "drone shops" sell them. I got mine from the Sussex Model Centre

Well no message from jessops I can kiss xmas delivery out the window!!!! Thanks a ******* lot DJI and thank you jessops for keeping your customers informed!!! Waist of ******* time. Feel sorry for people who have bought this as an xmas present For there Partner.

Reactions: Will Vardy
So i just received an email from Maplins saying the DRONE ONLY is in stock - clicked the link 'page not found' - I called Maplins and the woman I spoke said they had literally just arrived - placed order with next day delivery for tomorrow!

Will take pleasure in cancelling Jessops order (although I will wait until the drone is actually in my hands!)

Last edited:
Reactions: magsta
Can someone explain why maplins is on the ball with this? Jessops of you're monitoring this thread how come maplins is stocking them and yet you cant clear 2 month old pre orders?

Reactions: magsta
Can someone explain why maplins is on the ball with this? Jessops of you're monitoring this thread how come maplins is stocking them and yet you cant clear 2 month old pre orders?

No clue mate, but i'll be cancelling when i have my maplins order tomorrow!

I have a theory that everyone pre-ordered with the go to guys like Jessops / Amazon / Apple etc, and overlooked Maplins.

Maplins only list it on their website when they have it in stock.

My Christmas comes tomorrow, no need to wait for the 25th!!!

Ive just done that with marlin too. i cancelled my order with Jessops and my mavic is coming from marlin tomorrow. i have no idea how its possible but just shows there is something under the hood with Jessops

Glad you guys are finally getting them from Maplins. Still think you have to remember that there are only a handful of people on here that have ordered from Jessops and we really have no idea how many they are actually shipping out each week. Still they could communicate more of course.

So I've cancelled my order with Jessops. Got my Mavic from Maplins this morning. This thing is really small!!! Good luck to everyone who is sticking with Jessops. I've had enough of them.
7db2305a5b19b7ff6c894bbe04a44719.jpg
4a07180dcf0522d45e9a53ab0b507bc0.jpg
d4aeac78b52526191239ea5feb5177e9.jpg
8d78db1cf4f274d9087f4a62c0e3d962.jpg

So I've cancelled my order with Jessops. Got my Mavic from Maplins this morning. This thing is really small!!! Good luck to everyone who is sticking with Jessops. I've had enough of them.
7db2305a5b19b7ff6c894bbe04a44719.jpg
4a07180dcf0522d45e9a53ab0b507bc0.jpg
d4aeac78b52526191239ea5feb5177e9.jpg
8d78db1cf4f274d9087f4a62c0e3d962.jpg

Good on you sir! Unfortunately I decided on the 12months 0% and spent lots of dosh on crimbo.... So I'm boned. Its save up or wait for jessops, whichever happens first! Bitter is not the word, **** YOU JESSOPS!!!!

Has anyone heard anything from jessops yet?

I emailed yesterday and got stock email response. Was annoyed at the lack of effort from their customer service - I had asked a few questions which were totally ignored. I wish I'd grabbed one from Maplin!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom