DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK Orders

There communication is the main reason I cancelled. I asked them loads of questions in emails and none were answered. They just sent the copy and paste email they send everyone. Don't take their **** come January mate, ask for compensation. keep trying maplin. Garuntee you're chances are higher in getting one from maplin than jessops over the next month.

Reactions: thefrisbee995
I emailed yesterday and got stock email response. Was annoyed at the lack of effort from their customer service - I had asked a few questions which were totally ignored. I wish I'd grabbed one from Maplin!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Yeah me to but I got the fly more package on 0% finance over the year which they have started talking out monthly payments already and I don't even have the f***ing mavic yet!!!!

Yeah me to but I got the fly more package on 0% finance over the year which they have started talking out monthly payments already and I don't even have the f***ing mavic yet!!!!
I would query that as I did not think they did or were even allowed to until you received the goods, perhaps there is a time limit on the agreement before it expires but then they should have contacted you first.

Reactions: Lee Preston
Phone them and tell them why are you paying for something you don't even have? That it's not acceptable and you want compensation. Ask to speak to managers.it sucks man. But the should be giving a better service, especially if their charging you already

Just be careful though as they may cancel the policy and you might lose your place in the queue. But there is no way you should be paying for it until you get it.

A Few days after I got mine I received an e-mail from the Interest Free company stating that we have been informed that you have received the goods and your policy starts now...

Just be careful though as they may cancel the policy and you might lose your place in the queue. But there is no way you should be paying for it until you get it.

A Few days after I got mine I received an e-mail from the Interest Free company stating that we have been informed that you have received the goods and your policy starts now...
I think jessops told the finance company that we would be receiving our mavics in November. So that's why the finance company started taking my money out. And looks like jessops did not communicate with the finance company about the **** up with the orders. That not like jessops not communicating with people ;)

Reactions: chippie
I think jessops told the finance company that we would be receiving our mavics in November. So that's why the finance company started taking my money out. And looks like jessops did not communicate with the finance company about the **** up with the orders. That not like jessops not communicating with people ;)
You may be correct but it really should be on an individual basis, actually Jessops would have to inform them on an individual basis that goods have been received for the finance company to release the funds to them. That is how I see it, I doubt it would work the other way where there is a deadline and Jessops just get the money anyway right. The more I think about this the worse it sounds. Looks to me like Jessops have been telling the FC that the transaction was complete!!!

Either way Lee, please phone them up and get answers. You're still a paying customer and deserve a better service. Sorry dude, no one needs this just before Christmas.

I took the 12 month 0% finance too, but I haven't started paying.

I might add that I have never started to pay for any preorder before it shipped, so it sounds like an admin error to me

Reactions: Rhino
50a6cfcfa63bfc9f04c48e019618e215.jpg

Look what santa got me! But where is my mavic? Oh yeah I remember... Jessops haven't got it yet [emoji35]

merry Christmas to all

Just phoned Jessops in relation to my 25th of October Mavic order, after speaking to Maplins a minute before and being told that they have 20 units arriving today. And if I wanted one I could have it by Friday. So I called Jessops for the first time about my orders and got a lady who wouldn't tell me anything other than they received some units before Christmas and won't be receiving anymore till after Christmas. I ordered through the 0 % interest option, so I've cancelled it today it's just not worth the wait now they have taken all the excitement out of it. So I have two options pay cash from Maplins or save and wait for them to come into stock elsewhere, but then the DJI Mavic 2 will be out.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

If everyone keeps cancelling I might get mine as expected in January!

Just received email confirmation of the dispatch of my FlyMore Combo drone package about half an hour ago. Ordered on October 8th @ 4.47pm

Ordered flymore combo 19th October still nothing :( like philybob said the excitement has gone.

I ordered from jessops all i can say is hang in there but keep checking maplins etc it is worth the wait

Sent from my SM-G925F using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: magsta
Just received a text from delivery company saying my order will be delivered tomorrow. Ordered at 11pm on the 8th October. Mavic Combo

Just received a text from delivery company saying my order will be delivered tomorrow. Ordered at 11pm on the 8th October. Mavic Combo
I ordered on the 4th at 10.40 - bare version not fly more. Heard nothing. Huzzah!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom