DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK Orders

This is taking the p***! I ordered just the drone on the 6th of October and have had NOTHING - no dispatch notice or a call!
You not alone mike. I'd be happy if they keep you updated with your order!!! I got told 5th November never came!!! Then they told me you should get it before Christmas never came!!! Now the say new year!!!! Don't think they have a f*****g clue themselves....

You guys n girls are not filling me with confidence here! I ordered mine 2 days ago on 12 months interest free, I'd not read anything about the delivery issues until after completing the order... Presumably I am looking at March before mine arrives, gutted.

Reactions: thefrisbee995
You guys n girls are not filling me with confidence here! I ordered mine 2 days ago on 12 months interest free, I'd not read anything about the delivery issues until after completing the order... Presumably I am looking at March before mine arrives, gutted.
Don't be too dismayed by all our ramblings. Things should speed up now so you may not be waiting as long as we have. Give jessops a call in the new year and see if you can get some sort clarification. As much as they're clueless they should have some idea of order quantities being ordered/delivered from dji. Do post any info on here though to keep any other newbies in the know

I don't think it will be that far away ..... DJI have revised the direct order wait time down to 3 to 4 weeks so I think if you expect 8 weeks from the date you ordered you might be surprised ...... you never know :)

Reactions: Pittnuma
it's more the fact that Jessops seem to be focused on getting the Fly More Combos out instead of swinging both types or orders out of their warehouse doors.

Though that being said, i'd like to play the wishful thinking game and hope they get a large shipment of "Fly Less" drones (i.e. standalone drone) next week or so and dish those out in one go.

it's more the fact that Jessops seem to be focused on getting the Fly More Combos out instead of swinging both types or orders out of their warehouse doors.

Though that being said, i'd like to play the wishful thinking game and hope they get a large shipment of "Fly Less" drones (i.e. standalone drone) next week or so and dish those out in one go.
Fingers crossed my friend!

Watching people on YouTube just going in shops and buying there mavic pro straight off the shelf!!!! Why the **** are we still waiting JESSOPS!!!!

Ordered 10th October fly more and just got confirmation it's being sent out :)

Last edited:
I ordered the fly more on the 11th, it must be getting close to shipping now

If I don't get my mavic pro this week I'm f***ing going AWOL on jessops it's been 70 days now and I'm getting a little bit PIST!!!!

So, first week of January now - probably being a bit too ambitious but has any had any news on their orders?

I still haven't had anything but i'm inclined to give Jessops a call to find out. Probably going to be the same generic b*****t

Reactions: fzlths
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne