DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Left LED is only one working...

TGV401

Reactions
So, the right LED in the front of my craft does not appear to be functioning... I have had it less that a week and I love it, has anyone else had this issue? I really don't want to lose it for 6 weeks while I wait on replacement... any ideas?

So, the right LED in the front of my craft does not appear to be functioning... I have had it less that a week and I love it, has anyone else had this issue? I really don't want to lose it for 6 weeks while I wait on replacement... any ideas?
The LED is busted. Plain and simple. Sorry bud.

Reactions: moocao
The LED is busted. Plain and simple. Sorry bud.

I seem to be shadowing Cyberpower678 today in the Forum, and for the second time I gotta say Cyberpower678 is right on target once again.

One of the good things and bad things about electronics is that generally if there is a weak component somewhere in the product, the succession of on/off repetitions and the heating up and heating down processes involved will usually make that component fail during its "burn in" period. In a way, it's better to face a burned out LED light now than 6 months down the road when it could be debatable about whose liability and responsibility kicks in to cover the repair costs

I'm sure it sucks to be you right now with regards to your drone and the prospect of being without it, but the faster you get the situation remedied the faster you will be made whole. My experience has been that the worst job I ever have to do or the hardest task I ever have to face is ALWAYS the one I put off doing.

As one of those popular, redneck comedians I've seen on the tube would say (I really don't know which one he is), "Get'er done!!"

It should be closer to 2 weeks for repair or replacement. Their turn around is pretty fast.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

You got it fast my friend. The average is 3-4 weeks.

I guess it depends on where you live and what needs to be fixed. Yours will be a simple repair I would think. I neeeded a new gimbal. It was 2 days to get the shipping label, 4 days to ship, 4 days in shop, and 4 days back. That was in January

I guess it depends on where you live and what needs to be fixed. Yours will be a simple repair I would think. I neeeded a new gimbal. It was 2 days to get the shipping label, 4 days to ship, 4 days in shop, and 4 days back. That was in January

Someone on the discussion board changed one of his red LEDs to green. Maybe he can tell you how to fix it yourself. Probably fairly simple.

I bit the bullet and sent it back, it was received today... A bit of back and forth to get the RMA... we'll see how long it takes!

I bit the bullet and sent it back, it was received today... A bit of back and forth to get the RMA... we'll see how long it takes!

Good luck. I'm sure it will return to you fixed and in great shape.Maybe re-read or review some Mavic literature or videos while it's being repaired to cut down on the impending Mavic withdrawal effects headed your way!

Was delivered Wednesday. Yesterday I got the email that it "received". Waiting on damage assessment. I will say that from a customer service side DJI could learn a LOT from Traxxas. I have had their trucks and quads for a while and THAT company knows customer service. I just wished the Aton was a bit more capable. This should be an interesting exercise, I hope to get it back in time to take to San Diego on the 13th of March... Any bets?

Send multiple inquiries about the status of the repair even if its not your normal approach. It appears that with DJI the "squeaky wheel gets the grease".

10 days, no update.. I have called and emailed repeatedly... ugh

Well, Mavic should be home tomorrow... Right at 4 weeks... With such a simple fix I wish it would have been sooner, but I'll be glad to have it back...

Reactions: Scapegoat
Here is a head scratcher... I've had a lot going on, and weather has been to windy to fly... just opened the box from DJI and I have a brand new Mavic... I'm not complaining, but how do I register with DJI Refresh without paying? Again, the customer service of this company is awesome... (sarcasm).

my friends third replaced mavic camera lens was dirty inside. in there was some sand or something like that. he sended back and in the repair center nobody opened the box around 4-5 weeks. and he waited 8-9 weeks. ridiculous!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31