DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lets play a little game. I will post two pictures taken of the same location/subject, from Mini 2 and Mini 3, and you guess which is which.

A friend of mine is a retired portrait photographer who now takes amazing nature photos. I asked her which camera she uses. She replied, “When someone prepares you a gourmet meal, do you ask them which oven they used?”

No doubt there are differences in the performance of the variety of drones, but in the hands of a skilled drone pilot and videographer it is possible to get excellent results from a wide range of hardware. In my friend’s case she long ago sold her Hassleblad and now uses a relatively inexpensive fixed lens digital camera. She competes with her images at a higher level than me and likely will always do so.

The video is tougher because the drone isn't in the same spot and YT is going to degrade the file but I'd say 1 is 2 and 2 is 3. It's based solely how washed out the sky and sun look in the first one.

If I'm wrong, the mini3 isn't worth it.
That's exactly how I analyzed them and I agree, for almost 3x the price of the Mini 2 Costco bundle, the Mini 3 isn't worth it if Video #2 isn't the Mini 3.

Reactions: thispilothere
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gplunk99