DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi flyaway

jbuy41

Reactions
Have been using Litchi for 2 years. The 1st problem that I cannot solve.
Was doing a waypoint mission, maybe my 150th, When suddenly the Mavic2 flew away about 90deg off of the 1sst waypoint. I stopped it using the Pto S. Brought it back and been trying to view the log.
Airdata did not send it. Where can I go to find what was the problem???

Reactions: mereflyer
Have been using Litchi for 2 years. The 1st problem that I cannot solve.
Was doing a waypoint mission, maybe my 150th, When suddenly the Mavic2 flew away about 90deg off of the 1sst waypoint. I stopped it using the Pto S. Brought it back and been trying to view the log.
Airdata did not send it. Where can I go to find what was the problem???
To post data and get some analysis ...
Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
Come back and post a link to the report it gives you.

Also it would probably be a big help if you can post the litchi mission to show what was programmed.

Reactions: mereflyer and Simmo
Thanks for the reply. Attached are what I think is the files. I was able to pull up the Airdata and Litchi Hub Mission called "testing photos". See attached.

I get this error message when trying to attach....The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension.

Thanks for the reply. Attached are what I think is the files. I was able to pull up the Airdata and Litchi Hub Mission called "testing photos". See attached.
I get this error message when trying to attach....The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension.
Instructions are in post #2.
They don't mention Airdata at all.
Also send a link to the mission.

Attached is a screen shot of the f

Attachments

• Litchi mission not done.JPG
    Litchi mission not done.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 63
Attached is a screen shot of the f
Sorry but that's no use to anyone

To post data and get some analysis ...
Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
Come back and post a link to the report it gives you.

Also it would probably be a big help if you can post the litchi mission to show what was programmed.

Cannot download from iPhone. So here are the screen shots that I have.

Attachments

• litchi fails 2.JPG
    litchi fails 2.JPG
    159 KB · Views: 73
  • litchi fails 1.JPG
    litchi fails 1.JPG
    223.2 KB · Views: 72
I try to open files in my iphone , but all I can get into is pictures and videos. I downloaded the flights from my Mavice 2 flight records and I get a big data files. What I read was it is showing Waypoint...Waypoint....Waypoint....Waypoint...etc. but, it didnt go to any of the waypoints. It flew off.

The data is on your phone. If you can't share it, you won't be able to get any detailed help.
If you can upload to Airdata, you can upload to Phantomhelp.
Try flying with a fully charged battery rather than an almost empty one.

Ok. Haven't tried flying since. Have a 107 for 2 years. Fly almost every day if weather permits. Have used litchic for 2 years. Just recently have had problems with Litchi. This is the 2nd time in the last month where my Mavic just takes off when using Litchi. I have recalulated, deleted and installed software, refreshed firmware, and all that I can think of doing. Its 15deg now. When it gets to 26 Ill try again.

That Airdata screenshot appears to show your battery level at 40% only a minute into the flight.
That's not a good thing at the start of the mission.
I can't see any data so I can be sure but I wouldn't be surprised if that's involved in your problem.
If it wasn't, it could well have been the cause of another problem a little later.
You should only launch with a fully charged battery.

Ok. Thanks for your help.
I am updating my iphone with itunes so I can get into the data. New to iphone. I got it mainly to adjust my hearing aids. LOL. But I have found it to work great with all my Dji drones(P4, Mavic 1, and 2). So, maybe I can dig deeper.

Reactions: mereflyer
OK! Got the text file off iphone. See attached. How do I read it?

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2019-01-27_[10-39-21].txt
    957.6 KB · Views: 24
OK! Got the text file off iphone. See attached. How do I read it?
Here's what that flight looks like: DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

You were attempting to fly a Litchi waypoint mission where you program the Mavic and it flies the mission.
But there's no indication that the Mavic was flying a waypoint mission at all.

You used auto takeoff which raised teh Mavic to 3.6 feet and it stayed there until 0:25.1, you started giving input with the left and right sticks.
All the movement of the Mavic after that appears to correspond exactly to the input from the joysticks.
When you push the left stick forward, the drone climbs, when push the left stick left, the drone rotates left, when you push the right stick forwards, the drone moves forward etc.

This flight was not the waypoint mission that you posted a screenshot of Airdata for.

Ok. I see > That was the wrong flight. I will have to try agian.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael Greece