DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi with Latest No Fly Zone Firmware

MikhailCompo

Reactions
Hi. Does anyone know or has anyone tested using Litchi after the new FW is updated on their MavPro?

The readme says you must be connected to the DJI Go app. This implies Litchi is now practically useless.

Yes. And it works perfectly. Did a pano at 300m altitude (yes legal where I live) without any issues. It seems that as long as DJI Go 4 is logged in the latest Litchi works.

Reactions: MikhailCompo
Yes. And it works perfectly. Did a pano at 300m altitude (yes legal where I live) without any issues. It seems that as long as DJI Go 4 is logged in the latest Litchi works.
Thanks for replying. So are you saying you need Go AND Litchi running simultaneously?

PS How is 300m ok? Where abouts are you?

Reactions: oblivie
Thanks for replying. So are you saying you need Go AND Litchi running simultaneously?

I understood that as long as you're logged in with any DJI compatible app you should be ok.

In Switzerland. Recommended height above urban areas: max.300m, above rural areas: max.150m. But these are only recommendations. It is not illegal to go higher.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78