DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost gimbal control ?

Graham Davie

Reactions
Hi all, need some help please.

Flying today and discovered that I have “lost” the ability to control gimbal movements by holding down the Fn button and turning wheel, top left off rc.
I can move the gimbal by holding down on the screen and dragging my finger up down left & right, but the other option is much smoother and easier.
Any ideas will be most appreciated,
thanks in advance,
Graham.

The gimbal movement up and down is done by turning the wheel. Left and right movement cannot be mapped to the controller. You either rotate the aircraft to look left or right, or you use your finger to swipe left or right on your cellphone.

Hi all, need some help please.

Flying today and discovered that I have “lost” the ability to control gimbal movements by holding down the Fn button and turning wheel, top left off rc.
I can move the gimbal by holding down on the screen and dragging my finger up down left & right, but the other option is much smoother and easier.
Any ideas will be most appreciated,
thanks in advance,
Graham.
Hi, thanks for your prompt reply.
I realise that you only control the up and down movements with the wheel, but that’s what I no longer am able to do.

sorry if I phrased the problem incorrectly.
Graham

Hi, thanks for your prompt reply.
I realise that you only control the up and down movements with the wheel, but that’s what I no longer am able to do.

sorry if I phrased the problem incorrectly.
Graham
Power the drone up, power the remote and bring up the app. Connect to drone and calibrate the gimbal in settings. Did you try that yet by chance?

Problem solved, I was getting my functions confused.
full movements up and down, turning wheel only works as it should.

what’s that saying about old people and technology ?

Cheers graham

Yes tried all that, it was unfortunately down to user error. ?

thanks Graham
I too wish the wheel would also turn the gimbal left and right. But this could cause a newbie to crash!

Problem solved, I was getting my functions confused.
full movements up and down, turning wheel only works as it should.

what’s that saying about old people and technology ?

Cheers graham

how did you solve the problem
Because i have the same problem
Thanks

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu