DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LOST MY MAVIC PLEASE HELP!!

Get a trackimo... if u can afford to run a marco polo in addition to it than cool but marco polo is not good tracker for the mavic because it only works out to mile range max and in real world much much less. Its great for line of sight rc flying but not long range drones. I use tile tracker with my trackimo . Also trackimo still works without cell signal it has gps/bluetooth . Dont listen to the trackimo haters they are just mad they got burned on a marcopolo :p

Hi Guys,

I was flying my mavic. It gave me a low battery warning. I switched the sport mode off. The app crashed. I thought, not to worry, it with return home. I did not hear anything. I tried restarting the app to get connection back. It never happening. It kept giving the returning home beeping. What should I do now. Remember remotely where it was last, not far from my home. But how do I get detailed log now op last position?

Being so close to the houses below, it looks that someone got a free new Mavic and will be willing to buy a new control to fly.
Sorry to hear buddy.

Costly lesson to learn.

Being so close to the houses below, it looks that someone got a free new Mavic and will be willing to buy a new control to fly.
Sorry to hear buddy.

Costly lesson to learn.

You may want to read the rest of the thread. He was able to recover his Mavic thanks to the flight logs.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Get a trackimo... if u can afford to run a marco polo in addition to it than cool but marco polo is not good tracker for the mavic because it only works out to mile range max and in real world much much less. Its great for line of sight rc flying but not long range drones. I use tile tracker with my trackimo . Also trackimo still works without cell signal it has gps/bluetooth . Dont listen to the trackimo haters they are just mad they got burned on a marcopolo :p
Marco Polo has a 2 mile range.

Haha, en seker afrikaans ook, hierdie klomp souties sal mos dink ons almal is swart en bly in hutte hier in Afrika ;)
Ek wou jou waarsku oor Google translate! Een van hulle is klaar on to you, Haha. Maar wat jy sê is nie verkeerd nie!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Ek wou jou waarsku oor Google translate! Een van hulle is klaar on to you, Haha. Maar wat jy sê is nie verkeerd nie!

mns kan altd net n par letrs uitlos dan gan google translate nie mee hlp nie..
But point being we are on par with technology here in deep dark Africa :D

"I wanted to warn you about Google translate! One of them is already on to you, haha. But what you say is not wrong!"

Yup... The world is a lot smaller thanks to Google. Not everyone is quite as uncultured and ignorant about South Africa as @shvncrvn might think.

Miskien moet ons nie so 'n breë veralgemenings van ander te maak?

Which is to say, perhaps we shouldn't be making broad generalizations about others...

Especially after they all just went out of their way to help.

That sentence structure is incorrect, so I doubt dat jy die taal praat of verstaan. In any case what I was saying was in jest and wasn't meant to offend. Relax buddy :D

That sentence structure is incorrect, so I doubt dat jy die taal praat of verstaan. In any case what I was saying was in jest and wasn't meant to offend. Relax buddy :D

Relax? I'm relaxed. But even in this reply, you have to point out that I don't speak the language? I'm fluent in German, and many of the words are similar. Dat = dass. Verstan = verstehen. So no, I don't speak Afrikaans, but I can get the jist. Google Translate helps too.

I was brought up to be sensitive about speaking a foreign language around those who don't understand it. It is seen as inconsiderate - even rude. And, if the content of the obscured language is critical of those who can't understand, well... Maybe that is something that your culture doesn't emphasis.

Relax? I'm relaxed. But even in this reply, you have to point out that I don't speak the language? I'm fluent in German, and many of the words are similar. Dat = dass. Verstan = verstehen. So no, I don't speak Afrikaans, but I can get the jist. Google Translate helps too.

I was brought up to be sensitive about speaking a foreign language around those who don't understand it. It is seen as inconsiderate - even rude. And, if the content of the obscured language is critical of those who can't understand, well... Maybe that is something that your culture doesn't emphasis.
We were just kidding around. We're not used to find other South Africans on predominantly American forums.
I am eternally greatful to this forum and will never want to offend anyone! -which I'm hopeful you weren't.

Reactions: sixthhour
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan