DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Magic amazing bit of kit

Cgomez1978

Reactions
Bought my mavic the last week of Febuary but due to the rubbish weather we've had in the uk I've only managed 3 flights. This afternoon I took off from my garden and this thing just puts a smile on my face every time. The amount of technology in this thing is amazing. Just thought I'd put this up on the forum because the last few weeks all I've read is people saying about all the problems they've had with it. This is my first drone and I've been really careful with it when I fly it, if the weather is bad or I'm not happy with the take off area I leave it till another day. I've spent every night for the past month or two just reading about it and watching videos on how to control it. This thing is an amazing bit of technology if used correctly.

the last few weeks all I've read is people saying about all the problems they've had with it.
That's the norm around here since this is a place where people come for help.

Reactions: Fly4grub
I agree, it is amazing. There are a lot of things my Mavic can do that my Inspire 1 Pro can't :D

I too have finally got my Mavic out of its case for a maiden voyage. The weather has been miserable. I have flown many drones over the years but the Mavic is such a treat to fly. So far no problems.

Even after a few months I'm still like a kid at Christmas when i fly my Mavic - the amount of technology combined into a tiny package still amazes me.

Reactions: Soundtekk
I love the Mavic when the app works right but that can be remedied by using the right device, none the less the Mavic is a marvel of technology and I love it.

Bought my mavic the last week of Febuary but due to the rubbish weather we've had in the uk I've only managed 3 flights. This afternoon I took off from my garden and this thing just puts a smile on my face every time. The amount of technology in this thing is amazing. Just thought I'd put this up on the forum because the last few weeks all I've read is people saying about all the problems they've had with it. This is my first drone and I've been really careful with it when I fly it, if the weather is bad or I'm not happy with the take off area I leave it till another day. I've spent every night for the past month or two just reading about it and watching videos on how to control it. This thing is an amazing bit of technology if used correctly.
Had mine a little longer but exactly the same experience. Had it up in the air three times now and loving it. Been watching plenty of YouTube videos and reading lots on here too.
Can't wait for better weather.

Couldn't agree more. Some people become so blasé about this drone. This amount of tech at such an affordable price could not have been predicted 10 years ago, to be in the hands of the general public. For those that have enjoyed drone ownership for the last few years the "buzz" of the Mavic may not hold the same incredulity that new drone owners express, but all the same, from what I've read here and elsewhere the vast majority seem pretty happy with their purchase. As for myself, I'm discovering more ways of enjoying this amazing aircraft, my latest obsession being photogrammetry.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan