DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Major DJI Assistant Issues

doily0

Reactions
Hi,

Bought a used Mavric for dirt cheap after its first wreck (I know, I know). I've confirmed that the motors work and the gimbal is functional, but connection issues keep appearing with the rc controller. I wanted to start fresh with a factory reset on Assistant, but soon I learned there are weird firmware issues occurring to the drone and controller.

I cannot no matter what I do factory reset either device (factory reset failed! alert). Alongside that, I cannot download blackbox info, calibrate the gimbal or update. And after my firmware project I can no longer connect the rc remot to the drone. Im pretty certain that Ill have to send the lil dude in, but I wanted to check to community forums for any insight. Has this happened to anyone else?

Reactions: bertram33
Hi,

Bought a used Mavric for dirt cheap after its first wreck (I know, I know). I've confirmed that the motors work and the gimbal is functional, but connection issues keep appearing with the rc controller. I wanted to start fresh with a factory reset on Assistant, but soon I learned there are weird firmware issues occurring to the drone and controller.

I cannot no matter what I do factory reset either device (factory reset failed! alert). Alongside that, I cannot download blackbox info, calibrate the gimbal or update. And after my firmware project I can no longer connect the rc remot to the drone. Im pretty certain that Ill have to send the lil dude in, but I wanted to check to community forums for any insight. Has this happened to anyone else?

Have you tried relinking the RC to the Mavic? When using Assistant 2, only connect either the Mavic or the RC, not both. Are you logged into Assistant 2? I don't know how DJI handle this but this Mavic has previously been registered to someone else so I am not sure if that is also an issue.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31