DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro firmware wont download

I had my SD card in there all the time, so this can't be a fix either. VERY strange and totally random, it seems, the only thing I can say with certainty is that one file has a mismatching md5 hash value on the US server and getting the file from a different server did the trick. This was definitely the reason in my case, others might have different issues. It's worth checking the log files of the app, though, and check the reason for the failed update. This way you will find out what's happening and can then work from there.

I had my SD card in there all the time, so this can't be a fix either. VERY strange and totally random, it seems, the only thing I can say with certainty is that one file has a mismatching md5 hash value on the US server and getting the file from a different server did the trick. This was definitely the reason in my case, others might have different issues. It's worth checking the log files of the app, though, and check the reason for the failed update. This way you will find out what's happening and can then work from there.

Hi there, can you advise see what vpn to use? I have the same problem! I've been trying to update for 9 hours solid today, I've given up now! I tried a VPN but it still didn't work. Cheers

Hi there, can you advise see what vpn to use? I have the same problem! I've been trying to update for 9 hours solid today, I've given up now! I tried a VPN but it still didn't work. Cheers

I used ‘Betternet VPN’, you can download it from the App Store for Mac and it’s free if you accept a random server. I would disconnect and reconnect if the update fails and you receive the files from the same
DJI server.

Transfer speed seems to be an issue as well - Go4 times out easier and is a lot less tolerant off slow and stalling downloads.
Assistant downloads really slowly but maintains the connection so it gets there in the end.
Its not just the M2. The M1 is having the same issues on its new firmware this week.

You could eve try using TOR to select an exit node on various continents if you lack a VPN.

Anyone else having this problem with their new Mavic Pro 2? Its requiring a firmware update but keeps saying I'm disconnected from the network. My wifi and internet speeds are excellent and I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the GO4 app.
Same problem here with zoom

I too could not update AC from Go4 app. No problem with RC. Initially Assistant would not recognize AC, even when I allowed Assistant upgrade. Uninstalled both versions of Assistant, installed latest version and it worked.
Can't get flight logs though.

Thanks for everyone's responses. I was able to update using DJI Assistant 2 and everything worked fine. I do have another couple of questions... 1st, did anyone else's brand new Mavic 2 come with nicks on it an marks on the top of the camera, or am I just being nitpickyView attachment 44545 ? Pics for reference. 2, does anyone calibrate their cameras using DJI Assistant?
That looks bad man, I hope you got a replacement :/

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy007