DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro

Welcome to our Forum, from Hauptmann in Texas USA!

You'll find that flying that M2P or any DJI quad is easy. They practically fly themselves. Incidentally, Copenhagen was the first city outside North America that I visited--way back in 1963, when I was 21 years old. Flew in from NYC on an SAS DC-8. Picked up a new VW Squareback there, and toured the rest of Western Europe and DDR. WAY different from driving in the US!

Read the manual, and be conservative at first. Practice lost drone recovery. Chances are you will crash and perhaps lose your bird. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone.

You might consider hacking the FCC mode. It will give you higher signal strength and better protection from lost connection.

Glad to have you as a member!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

I should welcome you but I myself just became a new member 15 minutes ago. so Let's welcome both our selves.. lol.. anyway, I'm a DJI flyer for 5 to 6 years now. I both have the P3P and P4P (still have both like new) and I just ordered the M2P yesterday (6/21/20). I never had any mishaps on both. Key is read the manual and familiarize your self with all the settings and configurations you prefer with your bird. I'm also an RC pilot both in rc plane and rc helicopters. I'm glad to be a member in here. Hello to all!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi there. I'm a guy from Copenhagen Denmark, who bought a drone around 10 days ago. I'm close to 70, but life is to short, not to have fun. I'm still (for the rest of my life?) learning and looking forward to learn learn and learn :)
I will be 82 in 3 months, and love flying my drone. You are just a baby to me. I'd love to be 70 again.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure