DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro

Hi there. I'm a guy from Copenhagen Denmark, who bought a drone around 10 days ago. I'm close to 70, but life is to short, not to have fun. I'm still (for the rest of my life?) learning and looking forward to learn learn and learn :)
GOOD FOR YOU (US) I GOT MY FIRST DRONE IN JAN. THIS YEAR. Crashed it May 3rd. Just fell out of the sky. Am learning to access flight records. No easy job for a mature non-computer guy. I love drone flying. Had a good teacher in my wife's cousin. Get a mentor/teacher if poss. Am in process of getting a Platinum Pro to replace my Mavic Pro 2. Too expensive to repair. Will definitely get insurance this time. The more I flew, the more I learned. One step at a time.

GOOD FOR YOU (US) I GOT MY FIRST DRONE IN JAN. THIS YEAR. Crashed it May 3rd. Just fell out of the sky. Am learning to access flight records. No easy job for a mature non-computer guy. I love drone flying. Had a good teacher in my wife's cousin. Get a mentor/teacher if poss. Am in process of getting a Platinum Pro to replace my Mavic Pro 2. Too expensive to repair. Will definitely get insurance this time. The more I flew, the more I learned. One step at a time.
Forgot to mention I'm 75. Drone on.

Welcome to the forum. You will find valuable support and feedback here. Wish you well on your flights. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Hi there. I'm a guy from Copenhagen Denmark, who bought a drone around 10 days ago. I'm close to 70, but life is to short, not to have fun. I'm still (for the rest of my life?) learning and looking forward to learn learn and learn :)
Man, I whsh I was 69 again! I just got my first Drone in February and I'm 77. Have fun and be cautious.

Hi Svend You are never to old to lean new trick . The Mavic 2 Pro is a easy drone to fly and so long you got enough power to return to start point it is nearly impossible to crash , There is many wonderful places around Copenhagen to fly just learn your restriction , I am a Dane as well but live in Australia for many years ,if you got time pack your Drone and visit Bornholm where I was born there is so many places to see and they are virus free ,cheap to get there with ferry from Ystad Sweden , places like Hammershus, Lakes in Almindingen ,coast line around Bornholm and many more the Mavic2 Pro takes wonderful video and pictures, I purchased the smart controller as extra and found it easy to control and easy to set up a benefit I believe bit expensive but you only live ones . Cheers fro Down under

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky