DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Skins Available Now!

haha ya well. with the sale and shipping only 25 bucks I won't feel so bad when I take it off after the first flight or two. I have to see the darn thing to fly most the time. I just wanna see if it really cloaks it well.

Reactions: hherbson
Those looking for a minimal sporty look we offer racing stripes with battery number decals HERE They are available in 9 different colors.... Oh yeah and they are only $9 US, shipping available Internationally at a very reasonable price too.

I know a lot of you purchased our racing stripe sets for the original Mavic Pro and Mavic Air. This version is a little more difficult to install due to the heavier texture of the Mavic 2 but here is an install video to help out:

Reactions: fozzzy
The DecalGirl site has skins for the Mavic 2. They also have a promo code for 25% off going on now. I also chatted with someone from DecalGirl about custom skins and was told that the template should be available sometime this week.

Wrap Grade (WRAPGRADE.JP) has their new Mavic 2 wraps available for preorder now. I ended up going with the black/gray combo accented with neon orange.
Really like their wraps... I'm between the stealth black with neon orange accents or else all neon orange (all orange makes more sense as it should increase viability but 100%orange could get a bit much after a while )

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet