DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2s

I got a mavic air 2s do I need any sort of registration if I am just flying it for fun?
As Slup pointed out, because the drone is over 250g it's required to be registered, regardless if it's for recreational or commercial use. Also you'll have to pass the TRUST test before you can fly.

Reactions: ZippyDue
As mentioned above, YES it needs to be registered with the FAA and take the TRUST test.

It's a free no fail test that's easy to take and you should keep a copy with you when you fly.

Here's a couple of links to get you started.

Then you will be operating your drone illegally. If you're not going to do it why even ask?
Heck, registration seems minor to me compared to all the folks who fly BVLOS, like most of the people who lose their drones. We have an entire section devoted to that...

But yes, folks who openly flaunt the law give us all a bad name, and show a level of, shall we say, "independence"? Wonder if the OP will be back here with a lost drone case soon?

Hello my fried. i crashed my drone. Bought new mainboard from ebay. and there is a account. i cant flybecause i cant exit acoount. please let me know what should i do. if here any master who can do it please let me knoy. I ll pay

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc