DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air batteries not charging

AkashShahMoh

Reactions
I haven't used my Air in more than a year. Today I put three of the batteries to charge on the hub, one did and two didn't. Been pushing the button etc no response. When I put these not responsible batteries on the hub, the indicator led starts blipping in red. So the question is, is there a hope for these batteries or they have left me for good?

@AkashShahMoh unfortunately there is a high possibility that they have died ,try just charging one at a time in the hub and you may be lucky, and manage to get them to charge after a while,
but realistically, they are probably bricked

If you have ignored the care of the Batteries for a year, more than likely they are gone. I would try the above advice. If that doesnt work, Check out the deals on Ebay

Reactions: AkashShahMoh
I haven't used my Air in more than a year. Today I put three of the batteries to charge on the hub, one did and two didn't. Been pushing the button etc no response. When I put these not responsible batteries on the hub, the indicator led starts blipping in red. So the question is, is there a hope for these batteries or they have left me for good?
I had the EXACT same issue with my MA and three batteries. Tried the same thing withe the two. Even tried to charge them in the drone. NG. Wound up buying two new from DJI for $85 each.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_