DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Fixed Wing

Nico

Reactions
Hello everyone. I have a Mavic with the latest version (800). I can not turn on the Fixed Wing feature even if I see the small plane in the display and I press the C1 key. The plane goes hovering even though I do not ever pull down the right stick. What can it depend on? I reinstalled the firmware 800 twice. Thank you

I have the same problem, but only in sport mode. Fixed wing sport mode is awesome. Have they taken it away incase we are not responsible enough ? (Android).

Nico, try flying it along a for a bit longer with the aircraft icon visible before you press the C1 button. Letting it fly along for a 5 seconds or so steady in this state then pressing C1 works for me.

Nico, try flying it along a for a bit longer with the aircraft icon visible before you press the C1 button. Letting it fly along for a 5 seconds or so steady in this state then pressing C1 works for me.
Hello Logger. I have tried to fly for more than 5 seconds with the icon of little airplane before I pressed C1, but the fixed wing mode does not enter either P-mode or Sport-Mode. Thanks

I've had to disable and then renable fixed wing mode in the app settings for it to stick again.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk