DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini owner from South Africa

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hey guys,

I just got my hands on the Mavic Mini Flymore combo. Super excited to get it in the air but the charging is taking some time.

Hi, greetings from Sunny Pretoria...

Just ordered my Mavic Mini Flymore combo, Yeah, charging batteries can be a pain. I have heard no complains so far here in S.A about the Mavic Mini, not even from hobby shops.
I believe in Europe & UK the performance of the M.M is not that great on the 2.4GHz band.
Did you get the dual band, 2.4GHz & 5.8GHz, the EC Model sold here in S.A is supposed to be dual band. Model: MT1SS5 therefore you can change the frequency I believe.
Have you had good performance with it so far? Is it to specs? Did you at least managed to get a 2Km range or more? do you use your OTG cable from the RC to your phone/tablet for the FPV?

Some feedback will be nice, keep in touch...

Yea I am able to change between 2.4 and 5.8 but I havent tested any range yet. Still just finding me feet and taking it easy. How is your MM? Have you tested range?
Hi, not done any tests yet, been raining here for the past 6 days... Will definitely let you know when all this crappy weather here has gone?

Reactions: old man mavic
Hey guys,

I just got my hands on the Mavic Mini Flymore combo. Super excited to get it in the air but the charging is taking some time.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661