DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro 2 props

sir_ian

Reactions
Hello all, does anyone have any "NEW" extra props they are willing to sell for the MP2 or know a site that has some.

I have come to the point of being exhausted with the fact DJI has seemingly discontinued them and they can't really be found anywhere.. i am very on the fence about after market / nongenuine props I value my MP2 to run the risk.. so if any leads as to where to find/buy it would be awesome..

and just to be sure.. MP3 props don't fit right?

They are available on Amazon (Genuine DJI) Here!

Reactions: GFields and sir_ian
Hello all, does anyone have any "NEW" extra props they are willing to sell for the MP2 or know a site that has some.

I have come to the point of being exhausted with the fact DJI has seemingly discontinued them and they can't really be found anywhere.. i am very on the fence about after market / nongenuine props I value my MP2 to run the risk.. so if any leads as to where to find/buy it would be awesome..

1665146241648.png

The Master Airscrew Stealth props seem to work very we'll. The price isn't bad when you consider it is a set of four. I've been using them on a couple of Mavic 2's for a couple of years and they work great. They also come in different colors, the orange look great on the Mavic 2.

Reactions: sir_ian
I have one set of Chinese? after market props that I have used and would use again if necessary. If I can find them I will confirm the brand but I think they were/are Yx or something like that.
I have the recollection they were slightly more flexible than DJI props and that they gave the drone a smoother ride but I reverted to DJI props simply for peace of mind.

Reactions: sir_ian
thank you all so very much for the replies and yes the peace of mind is kinda what's needed just due to me even having to search as hard as I did for another used MP2 .. so I want to try my best to keep it that way.

I will look at the master air stuff right now. very much appreciated.

and crazy I feel like I was on amazon for like 30 mins and didn't see any "authentic" props for the MP2

thank you all once again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock