DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Available at Best Buy

scottg9999

Reactions
Best Buy currently has the Mavic Pro available on their website for delivery on 1/3/2016 or pickup at some stores the following day. If you are still looking for one, this is a great chance as long as they remain in stock.

A few local Best Buys in my area seem to have them in stock too.

I just grabbed on online with pickup at my local store on Saturday the 31st. The NowInStock.net notification system really works. Got the instock notification and five minutes later successfully ordered it. YEAH!!!!!!

Was actually at Best Buy (Norwalk, CT) when I saw this post 20 minutes ago. The less than helpful salesperson said they have not sold a single Mavic and they don't have any and they aren't available in the warehouse. After pleading I got her to check in the back and she said they don't have any. By that point, online availability had slipped back to 1/11 (1/13) in store, so I didn't bother, figuring my early Dec Newegg or Apple orders will ship by then.

My local Best Buy Store as of yesterday told me that they had never received one yet to his knowledge, but I just an hour ago ordered one online at BB with delivery to my same local store this Saturday. The notification is availability online not necessarily in-store.

I snagged one on the last Best Buy stock. I was going to buy another, but luckily talked myself down.

Reactions: BPJersey
Mine said that at first then 4 hrs later it changed to back ordered still says dilivery by jan. 10 tho.

I ordered immediately after NowInStock.net notified me and has progressed from processing to preparing status. Next status is pick up order and currently scheduled for local store pickup tomorrow.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31