DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Controller won't Connect

mppro

Reactions
Greetings...

So today I started downloading the next patch and it got about halfway finished then I had to stop it.

A little later I was able to download the update, however I don't think it ever fully finished, not sure.

Right after that I sent the report to dji, then I was able to fly the drone. It flew perfectly.

Later in the day I wanted to fly some more so I set it up and it asked me to calibrate the drone by spinning it around. I did this however after that the controller just started saying: connecting.

Since then I have not been able to do anything. I have spent hours researching the issue, I have tried the re-linking the controller to the drone many times both inside the app and holding down C1, C2, record buttons. Neither option has done anything, I never get the sound, or the prompt to click the little button near the wifi/rc switch.

Does anyone have any advice on how to get this going?

One more thing. When I try to download the newest update by using DJ Assistant 2 the drone will update however the remote will never even give me the prompt.

Exact same thing has happened to me. The controll seems stuck on connecting. DJI chat was no help. I think I will be sending it back unless I hear a solution.

Exact same thing has happened to me. The controll seems stuck on connecting. DJI chat was no help. I think I will be sending it back unless I hear a solution.
Greetings...

So today I started downloading the next patch and it got about halfway finished then I had to stop it.

A little later I was able to download the update, however I don't think it ever fully finished, not sure.

Right after that I sent the report to dji, then I was able to fly the drone. It flew perfectly.

Later in the day I wanted to fly some more so I set it up and it asked me to calibrate the drone by spinning it around. I did this however after that the controller just started saying: connecting.

Since then I have not been able to do anything. I have spent hours researching the issue, I have tried the re-linking the controller to the drone many times both inside the app and holding down C1, C2, record buttons. Neither option has done anything, I never get the sound, or the prompt to click the little button near the wifi/rc switch.

One more thing. When I try to download the newest update by using DJ Assistant 2 the drone will update however the remote will never even give me the prompt.

I just opened the controller up and unplugged the battery, hoping it would do a hard reset. I know it was a long shot, and nothing changed. Still 'connecting'

Hi Guys,
I went into DJI support and live chat. I had the same problem. I'd just received my aircraft and control back from being in China for repairs to the gimbal after a crash, only to find the aircraft and controller did not connect. I was referred to this site (SkyPixel - Connecting Creativity.), where I was guided through it. And it worked. (I'm in New Zealand by the way).Have a real strong feeling the controller is a complete new one. Strange as it all connected and flew fine before it went and instead of the quoted three weeks to fix its been nearly 8 weeks. So wasn't happy when nothing worked when turning it on for the first time in a long time. Hope this helps.

Reactions: goiner
Hi Guys,
I went into DJI support and live chat. I had the same problem. I'd just received my aircraft and control back from being in China for repairs to the gimbal after a crash, only to find the aircraft and controller did not connect. I was referred to this site (SkyPixel - Connecting Creativity.), where I was guided through it. And it worked. (I'm in New Zealand by the way).Have a real strong feeling the controller is a complete new one. Strange as it all connected and flew fine before it went and instead of the quoted three weeks to fix its been nearly 8 weeks. So wasn't happy when nothing worked when turning it on for the first time in a long time. Hope this helps.

Did you relink the contoller after it returned from repair?

Yes as I'm sure it is a new controller, not my original. I'd have thought they would have linked them in together before returning.
So as mentioned go to DJI support live chat to find solutions for any problems as it worked for me. good luck.

Greetings...

Greetings...

I had a similar problem and after talking to DJI with no results I downloaded assistant 2 and hooked the drone to the computer, selected "reset factory defaults" and that fixed the problem. Good luck I hope that helps.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78