DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro yaw

Viciam

Reactions
Hi guys,

I was flying my mavic today and noticed that it was very slightly moving on the yaw axis when normally it is unbelievably stable and steady. I noticed this when looking at my phone camera view and could see the shot moving slightly to the left.

This hasn't happened before. Any ideas on what it could be?

Thanks

This happened to me as well. I calibrated IMU and compass. Seemed to solve it.

Reactions: Viciam
Okay thanks. I will try to do this and report back.

I also noticed another problem today but I'm not sure if this is normal. When turning on yaw quickly...the camera doesn't stay stable and level. It sort of drifts upwards then takes a few seconds to be centred again...This is a video I made earlier where it happened. Any ideas on whats wrong here?

This is link: DJI 0005 upload

Can anyone help please? It's making me feel sad knowing I just spent so much money on the mavic just a week or so ago and this is happening. Shouldn't it turn around absolutely steady with horizon level?

Yes I do it before every flight.

There is no need to do that at all. I calibrated my P4P back in early Feb. Calibrated the MP when I got it new (warranty replacement) from DJI. Other than that, leave it alone until there is a real issue.

Okay, has anybody been able to view the camera issue video above please? I'm worried.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman