DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MavMount not perfect (what is right?)

Here's a video of the MavLock and lanyard attachment

Reactions: VortexSpin
@Aerial West Thanks for addressing this issue. It looks great. I really enjoy my MavMount and tried to fix it by gluing little rubber feet on similar to @Starz solution. It worked for a while. I would post a picture but the little rubber feat came unglued with use.

Any chance there's a MavLock discount for me as the original poster of the wobble issue?

I love my new MavMount but I don't like the play in the connection to the RC controller. Is anyone else with a MavMount having the issue I show in this video?

I taped the ends that slides into the rc controller with electrical tape and it's solid. The only thing is you can't put to much tape or it don't slide into the rc grips. It's a temp fix.

Reactions: Aerial West
That's a mavmount 1.0.. The current model has the mavlock, which eliminates much of the wobble possible if moving the controller while flying (which should be minimal anyways).

That said, it's custumer feedback like this that led us to the design changes that resulted in our current design. so I just say thank you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WinstonH