DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Micro SD card

Ooops. That was a complete n00b thing to do.

I need to get a 128gb micro SD but don't want to spent more than £50 GBP. Are there any options for me?

Hi guys,

I want to buy a 128gb micro sd card for my mavic. Will this card be suitable?

Buy SanDisk Ultra 80MBs SD Memory Card - 128GB at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Memory cards, Memory cards and readers, Cameras and camcorders, Technology.

It is a 128gb Sandisk Ultra and I record in 4k on my mavic.

Thanks a lot in advance :)
As @Cyberpower678 pointed out that is a SD card, not a Micro SD, some people have had better luck buy multiple smaller cards and rotate them thru, help prevent loss of footage.

Will it be okay recording 4k? Or should I get look at the Extreme Pro Sandisk...that's a bit steep in price though.

Hi guys,

I need your advice for buying new microSD.

What about Sandisk Extreme Pro 64GB - 95MB/s , Class 10, U3, V30?

If you have any other advices, please tell me.

I would like to have C4K or 4K videos in my vacation. This is the reason!

Regards,

Hi guys,

I need your advice for buying new microSD.

What about Sandisk Extreme Pro 64GB - 95MB/s , Class 10, U3, V30?

If you have any other advices, please tell me.

I would like to have C4K or 4K videos in my vacation. This is the reason!

Regards,
That is a good card.

I was just browsing the forum and it says mavic officially supports upto 64gb micro sd. Does this mean a 128gb will not work?

I was looking at msingers list and see 64gb sandisk micro SD Extreme Pro and Plus. Out of these 2, which card is better? I think I will settle for one of these 2.

I was looking at msingers list and see 64gb sandisk micro SD Extreme Pro and Plus. Out of these 2, which card is better? I think I will settle for one of these 2.
I'm still waiting for my SD card, so I have no reviews yet, and only went off of the seller reviews and product reviews. AliExpress offers everything cheaper, but they ship from China and take forever to deliver. The other is of course from a reputable source. Theoretically they are both U3 so the speed specs should be the same, making the only difference the capacity.

I'm still waiting for my SD card, so I have no reviews yet, and only went off of the seller reviews and product reviews. AliExpress offers everything cheaper, but they ship from China and take forever to deliver. The other is of course from a reputable source. Theoretically they are both U3 so the speed specs should be the same, making the only difference the capacity.

Which capacity? They are both 64gb?

I dont want to order from china as it will take too long. I need one by friday

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78