DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Micro SD card

BTW, the only issue I have with the Samsung microsd cards is the SD adapter that comes with it. When I use that to offload to my Dell laptop, it takes forever and ever and ever. I don't think it's the SD card slot's issue since I can offload from regular SD cards really fast. I have some other SD adapter for microsd, so maybe I should test that.

But I have a USB adapter for microsd that came with my Lexar card. And it's really fast. So I just use that for my Samsung cards.

So I got my sandisk 64g extreme pro and very happy with it so far. Good transfer rates for my 4k videos.

Good to know as I do not use the adapter. I use either a very fast multi adapter to my Mac Pro or the very fast iKlips dedicated for 4K micro sd lightning adapter straight to my phone or iPad.

BTW, the only issue I have with the Samsung microsd cards is the SD adapter that comes with it. When I use that to offload to my Dell laptop, it takes forever and ever and ever. I don't think it's the SD card slot's issue since I can offload from regular SD cards really fast. I have some other SD adapter for microsd, so maybe I should test that.

But I have a USB adapter for microsd that came with my Lexar card. And it's really fast. So I just use that for my Samsung cards.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31