DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Micro USB to Lightning cable

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaysjob
Well, now you know if anyone else is looking for one ;)

Cool. But the one I am looking for has a lightning connection at the full sized USB end. Do you have something like that?

Oops. I mean a micro USB so it plugs in the micro USB port on the controller and a lightning connection to plug into the iPad mini. Thanks!

I don't have one of those. Sorry :(

The Mavic comes with a short (5"?} cable for connecting iPhones to the side port. If I use my iPad Mini, I have to use a 10" USB to Lightning, plugged into lower socket. Does anyone know if there is a longer DJI microUSB to Lightning cable, so I can use the side port with my iPad?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Check out Ed Ricker's VLOG :

It's exactly what your looking for, I bought it my self.

Did I miss something,or was that a USB to lightning cable that came in the mail?
Yes, and it came shaped supposedly like a double key chain I guess. Ed just took the screws out and out came the lightening to USB cable. He doubled his up but I don't. Perfect size and the price is right.

I think jaysjob is looking for a micro USB to lightning so he can plug into the side port on the controller.

All I know is that you should turn the IPad around so your power button is on the right instead of the left. Magnets can interfere with your sticks.

All I know is that you should turn the IPad around so your power button is on the right instead of the left. Magnets can interfere with your sticks.
Right on. There's a video with more details about this in this post.

I think jaysjob is looking for a micro USB to lightning so he can plug into the side port on the controller.

Exactly. I can't find it ANYWHERE. I do like that sunshade though!
Also, why is this dude playing the drums in the beginning?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman