DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 fly more bag, anyone use it, or bought a more compact one?

That's for mini 1 though, the controller on mini 2 is much bigger and so wouldn't fit, looking at the picture anyway?
You are correct in that it is designed for the Mini 1 but a little work with a craft knife and some sponge makes way for the remote. Or you can use the original DJI case for the remote and other accessories as I do. I really like the fact that I don't have to keep folding and unfolding the arms of the drone.

As soon as I bought the Mini 2, I equipped myself for transport in this way, I use this airtight rigid TOMCASE case. For my needs it is perfect and you don't have to open and close your arms every time.

1664702920473.jpeg1664702941702.jpeg1664702959754.jpeg

I honestly don't know ... I bought from this site: Suche if I remember correctly ...
Yes, the one I was most interested in is also out of stock. It's the thinner case that allows the sticks to be left on the RC Pro or DJI RC, but requires folding the props, which isn't that big of a deal. Thinner is better. I have a similar thin case for the Mavic 3 where the batteries also lie sideways.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J