DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MP2 Propellers - 3rd Party

Lol, nothing is being twisted. But some of these ads are tricky.

Get on the ad on ebay and try to buy 4 props. That is when you will see the real price which is about $20.

So it is not $10.99 for 4. The $10.99 price is only for 2.
Unless something is being twisted, it states 4 PCs for 10.99. That tells me 4 sets for 11 bucks.
NO, ONE (1) piece is ONE (1) prop. It takes 4 pieces to fly. Most are sold in sets of 2 since you need one CW and one CCW. I buy mine on AliExpress. Cheaper than Ebay for the same product from the same vendor and usually the same shipping time. Best price so far is about $3.50 for a set of 4 pieces. Only issue is you need to plan ahead as shipping time from some vendors could take 45 days or more. Most things I buy arrive in about 3-4 weeks in USA
Genuine DJI props for Mavic 2 are about $22 for a full set of 4 pieces. They are marked as such. Mavic pro are cheaper

I think our phones really track us. So yesterday I spent time on my phone looking at props and it was my first time to stumble upon the carbon fiber props with 3 blades. Well, today I get on youtube on my phone and I have a recommendation video of a youtuber trying to review those blades. How on earth did my phone know I was looking at these carbon fiber props with 3 blades? These our phones do track us.

Well, this is the video. I would love to know the result when he finally does the review.

This guy is not doing a scientific test, but here you go!
I tried 2 blade carbon fiber on my MP1 and they are super stiff compared to OEM. They had immediate vibration issues and the flight was not as responsive as with OEM. NO problems with the Platinum low noise OEM props.

I am tempted to buy from the Amazon link since they are DJI brand. Just how many props do most people have for back-ups? Aside from what is on the bird, I currently have 2 full sets of 4.

"Hi. I just spent $1500 on a flying camera and I was trying to figure out how to save $3.00 on a critical flight component, that, (if it doesn't perform perfectly) will probably result in a complete loss of my investment."

???????????????

Your logic eludes me.

Skip one cup of Starbucks and buy OEM props. It's a no-brainer.
Not Me...... stick with the props designed by DJI

I am tempted to buy from the Amazon link since they are DJI brand. Just how many props do most people have for back-ups? Aside from what is on the bird, I currently have 2 full sets of 4.

Be certain that you're dealing with a legitimate DJI authorized seller. There are lots of genuine imitation DJI branded parts and accessories offered on the internet.

Aside ..... I once saw an ad for a "genuine imitation" specified product. :)

Maybe a slightly different way to look at it. If the majority (let’s assume 99%) of Mavic pilots use the stock DJI props with very few reported problems and the 1% use after market props with some reported problems. You are taking 100 times more risk that your expensive drone MAY fall out of the sky to save about 1% compared to your total investment. Even if someone didn’t do well in math you can see that it just doesn’t calculate to a good decision.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bant18