DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Multiple Batteries Charging

This is happening to me right as we speak. First time for me. Hmmm, I am not displeased. I don't see the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I don't turn the charger on until everything is plugged into the hub and the power supply

Sent from my SM-G925F using MavicPilots mobile app

Charging all of them at the same time would be ideal given how long it takes to charge

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

When is this other charger coming out from DJI? What is supposed to be better about it? I didn't know they had another coming out for the Mavic.

I had this happen to me at well for the first time today. Two of the three were charging at the same time.

The two that we charging at the same time had both been automatically discharged after 10 days of inactivity. So presumably they were both at the exact same level, and that's why. Maybe. :)

When is this other charger coming out from DJI? What is supposed to be better about it? I didn't know they had another coming out for the Mavic.
According to DJI "The advanced Charging Hub optimizes charging to improve efficiency. It is also Phantom 4 charger compatible, further reducing the charging time".
They are available now from the dealer I use here in NZ.

I just got my Mavic yesterday. I haven't even flown it yet. Just reading all the manuals.
I set up my hub add put all three batteries on it. When the first one finished I removed it so I could start doing some set up on the Mavic. I noticed the other two binking... both had 2 green lights. It charged both at the same time. I would say in the same amount of time it took to charge the first one.

I was thinking this was on newer versions?

I dont think it is a DJI product they are referring to.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard