DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first post :) very nice exemple of how the anti-collision system works on RTH

My guess is, had you not made connection with the remote controller, the aircraft would've parked because the forward sensors would have detected the sun. And, you may have never seen your aircraft again. I'll bet you had to put it in sport mode to get it to go home.?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Lisardo
Nice, I've always been curious and nervous to fly low. Also I would be nervous flying back RTH into the sun where it usually triggers the obstacle. No issue RTH into the sun?

Well i only saw this procedure when i saw the video i knew that i have lost the conection, i was flying in sport mode and my set altitude for RTH was 20 meters [emoji16]

Sent from my ALE-L21 using MavicPilots mobile app

My guess is, had you not made connection with the remote controller, the aircraft would've parked because the forward sensors would have detected the sun. And, you may have never seen your aircraft again. I'll bet you had to put it in sport mode to get it to go home.?

I knew where i was flying and it was not very far from me after he lost the connetion, when he turn in my direction he got right in to the sun so he would stop right away but no he continues until he reaches the trees i think that the osbtacle works well against the sun the thing is that i should set more altitude[emoji3]

Sent from my ALE-L21 using MavicPilots mobile app

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi