DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My mavic 2 Vision Sensor Calibration Error

frieght trains

Reactions
My mavic which i had for 4 months came up with vision Calibration error tried to clear on computer with dji software no joy returned it to DJI who sent replacement unit again after 3 months same fault now being returned to DJI dose anyone else have this problem .

I have been getting it lately, but just ignore it and have no issues.
My mavic which i had for 4 months came up with vision Calibration error tried to clear on computer with dji software no joy returned it to DJI who sent replacement unit again after 3 months same fault now being returned to DJI dose anyone else have this problem .

My Mavic 2 pro started coming up the vision Calibration error after about 4 months. When the error was present I noticed on the Go4 app the collusion distance indicators did not activate until the drone was much closer to an object. After calibration the error went away and my sensor display seems to be back to normal.

I’ve been getting it as well Ignored it. Bird flys just fine. Over 300 flights now

I’ve been getting it as well Ignored it. Bird flys just fine. Over 300 flights now
I suspect it may be another false positive, similar to the 30 day/30 mile triggered compass errors, requiring recalibration, even though the sensor shows the compass is still working correctly! Perhaps they also want the vision system recalibrated every 6 months, whether it needs it or not!

I suspect it may be another false positive, similar to the 30 day/30 mile triggered compass errors, requiring recalibration, even though the sensor shows the compass is still working correctly! Perhaps they also want the vision system recalibrated every 6 months, whether it needs it or not!

Yeah I get the **** compass error almost every flight these days, even after calibrating it. For the most part it doesn’t seem to affect anything.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki