DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NADIRS in Litchi

jmorse62

Reactions
I am working on some 360 panos in Litchi. It works pretty good but I want house settings that don't require resizing for Facebook. Checking the settings there is one called NADIRS. Anyone know what that does? Anyway to eliminate the resizing step?

Nadirs are shots taken straight (or nearly straight) down and are used to complete
spherical panoramas. You can select none or up to four nadirs to be shot in addition to
the specified rows of photos.

Reactions: Troncat
What are you using to stitch? I've grabbed Hugin, but unsure of the settings req'd...

I used Microsoft ICE. I found a YouTube tutorial and it worked well. The image needs to be resized with Photoshop. The pano can be viewed as a 360 when.posted to Facebook. Very happy with it.

I used Microsoft ICE. I found a YouTube tutorial and it worked well. The image needs to be resized with Photoshop. The pano can be viewed as a 360 when.posted to Facebook. Very happy with it.

Thanks for your reply! I ended up upgraded my old Autopano and it's pretty easy now. The stitch gets recognized by Facebook so it's a very trim workflow.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hippysmavic