DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New firmware: V01.03.0600

Didn't work for me, unless your suppose to hold the button.

The method of muting the RTH beeping by pressing the RC power button once didn't work for me either...

Reactions: Vilco and theone29
Just in case anyone who tries to update to this latest version and gets the message "unfortunately DGI GO 4 has stopped" every time you try to apply the firmware update.
I found that for my Galaxy S5 my DGI GO 4 app the app needed updating from the playstore. Once that was done it worked fine.
Didn't realize the DGI GO 4 app didn't automatically update and that you have to check and do it manually.

I downgraded to .0550. I was not having the drifting problem people are talking about, but the gimble issues were driving me crazy. I just flew a full battery with no gimble or any other issue.

Reactions: Bintryin
I downgraded to .0550. I was not having the drifting problem people are talking about, but the gimble issues were driving me crazy. I just flew a full battery with no gimble or any other issue.

What kind of issues with gimball? I did have some strange problems today with the gimball gone crazy......never had before with .0400 ( First issues with .0600 )

Just in case anyone who tries to update to this latest version and gets the message "unfortunately DGI GO 4 has stopped" every time you try to apply the firmware update.
I found that for my Galaxy S5 my DGI GO 4 app the app needed updating from the playstore. Once that was done it worked fine.
Didn't realize the DGI GO 4 app didn't automatically update and that you have to check and do it manually.
On the Play store page you should see an option top right to update automatically (check box)
It's probably best left unchecked to avoid unexpected new things to deal with in a field somewhere.

Useless unless the flip the left control so pushing up flys down and pulling back flys up like an actual fixed wing craft. Unless there's already a way to flip the direction?

What kind of issues with gimball? I did have some strange problems today with the gimball gone crazy......never had before with .0400 ( First issues with .0600 )
Yes, today was very odd. The first time was while I was still on the ground. The horizon tilted about 45 degrees to the left, then slowly started to correct. It took about 2 minutes for it get back to almost level - but it never actually got level. This exact thing happened mid flight as well. 45 degrees slant, but this time it never corrected. I had to land and recycle power.

Since I went back to .0550 I have flown 3 batteries now and the problem has not come back.

Useless unless the flip the left control so pushing up flys down and pulling back flys up like an actual fixed wing craft. Unless there's already a way to flip the direction?
I know you can have up to four different stick configurations (see manual) but not sure if this applies to new feature? A lot of times software takes baby steps so I am sure it will sooner then later if not already. I will check out if the wind dies down...

Yes, today was very odd. The first time was while I was still on the ground. The horizon tilted about 45 degrees to the left, then slowly started to correct. It took about 2 minutes for it get back to almost level - but it never actually got level. This exact thing happened mid flight as well. 45 degrees slant, but this time it never corrected. I had to land and recycle power.

Since I went back to .0550 I have flown 3 batteries now and the problem has not come back.

Looks like there is something wrong with the gimball control code, would be interesting to see if there are any others that have this kind of issues.....

Noticed a new firmware this morning with a new feature: Fixed-Wing mode. Haven't tried it yet, but sounds interesting. It's described in the new manual as:

Fixed-Wing Mode
The aircraft will fly forward automatically at a certain speed after entering Fixed-Wing Mode. Push the left
stick up to ascend and down to descend. Push either stick left or right to rotate the aircraft. Pushing the
right stick up will accelerate and pushing down will exit Fixed-Wing Mode.
In the DJI GO 4 app, tap the icon and enable Fixed-Wing Mode. Push the right stick up until the C1
icon appears, then press the C1 button on the remote controller to enter Fixed-Wing Mode. Push the right
stick down or press the C2 button on the remote controller to exit Fixed-Wing Mode.
Not sure what I would use this mode for. Any ideas?

Same here...wont update

When doing the firmware update and it gets to the part of updating NFZ, does it freeze on you? It does for me. Have yet to update then when I updated to .550 and .600
Once it stucks at that, just restart the mavic (and only mavic) the upgrade will continue.

1492285969932.jpg

Update went smooth. Updated to go the Go app first, restarted everything connected the mavic and updated that. Now I'm going to restart everything and take her for a test flight...

For those who have trouble to uograde - I had the same problem upgrading from .3 to .4. Tried everything but always stucked around 7x% in dji go or around 5x assistant (not sure if I remember correctly). Once it stucks (so it does nothing) just restart only the mavic (and only). The upgrade will continue.

Same here but I went back to 400 this new .600 update is a total disaster

Reactions: Fly4grub
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slitsling69