DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Gimbal Cover

Mavic Maniac

Reactions
I'm liking my new gimbal cover so far. It is very solid and looks nice. It seemed to block some sun while flying today. And any added protection from a potential bump is appreciated.

Attachments

• Mavic Gimbal cover.jpg
    Mavic Gimbal cover.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 125
Reactions: jamiemink
Interesting. Does it work in conjunction with the gimbal clamp, and would you mind sharing where you obtained that add on?

You can get one from FStop Labs here on Amazon or from their website here. You'll also find many pictures of it at all different angles on Amazon. It looks shiny in their images, but it actually has a matte finish as pictured above.

Last edited:
Reactions: CC Rider
You can get one from FStop Labs here on Amazon or from their website here. You'll also find many pictures of it at all different angles on Amazon. It looks shiny in their images, but it actually has a matte finish as pictured above.
I ordered this from FStop. Got an email nearly 2 weeks ago saying it had shipped. The tracking info shows a shipping label was created, nothing more. I have sent 2 emails requesting clarification with no response. My next move is to call the CC company. Lots of luck.

If you're in the US, you could cancel your order and reorder it via Amazon Prime here. Your order will ship quickly since Amazon is fulfilling their Prime orders.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu