DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New iOS go 4.07

Cool stuff, gonna have to check out "find my drone"

Yes, that sounds good.

Not sure I like the one that says verify your purchase when activating drone, sounds like they want to stop people from supplying drones except through official channels.

Dont know yet, the fixed wing mode is 0.0600 only. Not sure on rest.

The updates sure coming thick and fast, need to read the new user manual as well tonight.

There's also an iOS update to 10.3.1.

Has anyone updated their iOS to 10.3.1, DJI GO4 to 4.0.7, and Firmware to V01.03.0600??? Just wondering if the iOS 10.3.1 will screw things up.

Yes, that sounds good.

Not sure I like the one that says verify your purchase when activating drone, sounds like they want to stop people from supplying drones except through official channels.
Yes, I understand "Big Drone"

Has anyone updated their iOS to 10.3.1, DJI GO4 to 4.0.7, and Firmware to V01.03.0600??? Just wondering if the iOS 10.3.1 will screw things up.
Hey, what is the worst that could happen? I tease.

So already another update today? What the heck is up with this, why dont they perfect everything and do one update that actually works. Im guessing this is an app update for the mavic firmware update?

I have been using 10.3.1 since last week, its fine.

So already another update today? What the heck is up with this, why dont they perfect everything and do one update that actually works. Im guessing this is an app update for the mavic firmware update?

Look at this way, when updates come along like they currently are, this means our aircraft model is getting attention. There will come a time soon when then next new model comes along and the developement support teams will be pulled off of our setup. It will eventually get to 1-2 updates a year.

Also, there is always the option to not install any updates and just ignore the notices. Most will say that the most important time to keep the devices and aircraft updated, is during the warranty period. This is true, but most do make the mistake in thinking the warranty period is longer then it actually is. When reading the warranty terms, there is parts of the Mavic pro that is only under warranty for 90 days. In some cases once 90 days has expired some don't worry so much about updating and stop. And yeah, there are some out there who have a fear that if they don't update that their aircraft will drop out of the sky.

Reactions: Bunny Too
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obanat