DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Member from Scotland

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hi mate, your not from anywhere near the border town of Coldstream? Home of my old Regiment. Anyway, up there you have some great scenery to film. Best wishes Simon
Hi Simon, unfortunately I’m not mate. I’m nearer Falkirk. Normally spend a lot of time in the mountains up the West Coast though, amazing scenery.

Reactions: Steel63
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
My wife and I are planning to take a trip to your beautiful country, what is the best time of the year to visit?
There are many knowledgeable members willing to help you with any questions you have. Search the forum using key words and if you don’t find a answer, post your question and I’m sure you’ll get a quick response. Fly safe and stay safe!
Thanks Laborous much appreciated! I actually get asked this a lot by my friends in the States. My favourite months are April and November. Simply because the weather tends to me more stable. April has prolonged sunshine, and November has dry fresh crisp frosty low pressure mornings. There tends to be less cloud in these months, and so less wind and rain to go with it. Having said all that, it changes day to day rapidly! As they say here... no such thing as poor weather, only poor clothing ? Give me a shout if you need any top tips on where to go!

Reactions: Steel63
Of course, P675 and I are biased as we live here already, but I m sure you will be made very welcome whenever you decide to visit. Do a little research on items such as :- Edinburgh Castle, Forth Bridges, Saint Andrews (home of golf), Glenfinnan and West Coast Railway Steam Train Line.
Not forgetting the Western Isles if you have time. The beauty of Scotland is that it is small and relatively very easy to get around. The Scots have a good, nay, a great reputation for being friendly to all visitors, so come along and enjoy! Stay safe!

Reactions: Steel63 and P675
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FNG_