DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Paludo

Reactions
Hello - I'm Robert Stone
I have the DJI family (Tello, Spark, Air, and now Pro)
Have been happy with them - but having some problems getting the controller / phone to let me fly with the controller and view the camera view on the Mavic Pro.
I figure I probably don't have something set up right, so I'm searching for the geniuses on the Mavic pro to tell me what obvious thing I'm missing about this. Any volunteers out there?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup
Sorry to hear you are having issues with viewing your MP on your device.
First things first. Have you tried another cable?
Is your FW and app up to date?
Is your SD card working properly?
What device are you using?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup
Sorry to hear you are having issues with viewing your MP on your device.
First things first. Have you tried another cable?
Is your FW and app up to date?
Is your SD card working properly?
What device are you using?
- Things I've tried
- different cable (Mavic Air that works)
- Cable to bottom USB to Phone
- Reset Controller
- 3 phones
The Micro SD is from Mavic Air, and was working. Is there something about the SD that would cause the controller to continuously indicate CONNECTING?

Reactions: old man mavic
- Things I've tried
- different cable (Mavic Air that works)
- Cable to bottom USB to Phone
- Reset Controller
- 3 phones
The Micro SD is from Mavic Air, and was working. Is there something about the SD that would cause the controller to continuously indicate CONNECTING?
Have you double checked to be sure that the WiFi switch on the drone next to the sd card slot is set to RC mode? Also be sure to disconnect the side port cable when using the lower port. They will not work together.

Have you double checked to be sure that the WiFi switch on the drone next to the sd card slot is set to RC mode? Also be sure to disconnect the side port cable when using the lower port. They will not work together.
I have tried the switch in both positions, and only used one cable at a time. I saw a video saying that the side port has been known to be an issue. Since the Pro flies fine - I'm just flying 'blind', I figure there is something simple I'm missing.
I tried sending the information to DJI SUPPORT, but haven't gotten a reply yet.
With all of the other DJI I have, as well as the 4 I built of my own design - this one has me running around in circles. :)

Have you tried re pairing or binding the aircraft to the controller? Sometimes this corrects
issues like this.

Welcome to the forum. As you can see, there is much support and advice here. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

welcome to the forum

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manifest