DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot from Brazil

tuliofotos

Reactions
Hello everyone,

I'm a former Tello Pilot, the little drone taught me a lot and it was time to move on! This is my Mavic Mini (the original one):

WhatsApp Image 2021-12-06 at 15.37.17.jpeg

I already put some colors in it, and had it registered. Here in Brazil the aviation bureau use the maximum takeoff weight instead of the actual weight when you are taking off, so it's mandatory to register, even for a Mini. But it was rather easy thing to do.

Cheers for everyone.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello everyone,

I'm a former Tello Pilot, the little drone taught me a lot and it was time to move on! This is my Mavic Mini (the original one):

View attachment 139938

I already put some colors in it, and had it registered. Here in Brazil the aviation bureau use the maximum takeoff weight instead of the actual weight when you are taking off, so it's mandatory to register, even for a Mini. But it was rather easy thing to do.

Cheers for everyone.
Welcome!!

I lived there for a while, in Akron, IN, when I was a teenager, for an exchange program! Beautiful place!

We had a German exchange student in some of my classes when I was in High School.

Super cool dude that had a "fanny pack" attached to his belt long before they existed.

It blew our minds. :D

Welcome to the forum! :)

Enjoy safe and happy flying!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne