DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to drones - new to the forums

ianmeg

Reactions
Hello all,

Just bought a Mavic Air a few days ago from a second hand website and haven't had a chance to fly it yet.

It's my first ever drone and I wanted to join a drone forum but many of the ones Google found tended to not have too much activity on them. This appears to be the best one and hope to read a lot of good stuff here from other users.

I'm from Northern Ireland and look forward to reading stuff from people all over the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: ianmeg
Welcome to the forum! :)

I'm also a new drone flyer. I've been reading the forum, but I don't know how to make my first post, though I seem to be able to reply to an already existing thread.
Welcome! See my reply to you here.

Hi ianmeg.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from another newbie to the Mavic.

Looks to me like the members are a helpful bunch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, just got my first drone (Mavic Air) and trying to learn all I can before I try to fly it... Ive figured out all the online registrations and got my 3 year permit but am not having difficulty finding a place to legally fly my drone.(im in the San Francisco Bay area) anyone have info on finding list of good places?
thanks

Welcome man, I am fairly new to the forums as well. You have made the right choice. These guys are really knowledgeable and you won't be disappointed.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, I love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Welcome to the forum.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members