DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New "To the Mavic"

That's the best I can do
803a78a47152b73f767fd19f4614528f.jpg

You need to remove the plastic slider from the left arm and push the top left corner of the iPad in do the slot then push the top right corner of the iPad into the slot in the right arm.

Callum, thanks for the quick reply! I use a ipad for the P4, it seems like a ipad would be to large for the RC on the mavic. Other than the ipad (for the P4) i'm an android man so I don't have an iPhone
My iPad 4 mini fits perfectly in the arms of the controller, landscape, and note that the corners will stick through, but very snug and secure.

To All,

I am an Air Traffic Control Operations Supervisor at New York ARTCC. The only experience I ever had with drones is how they affect our day-to-day operations. I work 6 days a week and up to 10 hours a day. I’m also a dog breeder, dog trainer, and Kennel Owner of Champion Bloodlines American Pit Bulls. I have no hobbies before I received my drone for Christmas; believe me brothers, my kennel and my job is work!

I wanted to take this time to introduce as a new pilot. I have been wanting the Mavic Pro Platinum for nearly 3 months. My girlfriend bought me one for Christmas and I am, indeed, sprung on the Mavic…and her as well. I have the goggles, the fly more combo, and every accessory that comes with it. I intend on becoming the best Mavic Pilot on Long Island. So far, I’ve been taking my time learning about each feature and watching every YouTube video about anything and everything.

I am open for any advice that each of you guys/gals have to offer. Does anyone know of a great tutorial that will give me an overall step-by-step instruction on learning the settings? I want to go to Mavic Piloting School (lol)? I’ve been working on my “crazy-8’s”. I am a fast learner, and I know aviation (of course) but I still need some good techniques that will help me get better use to the controls. Once I’m good with the controls, then I will want advance training on the settings –which I’m still working on as well.

To All,

I am an Air Traffic Control Operations Supervisor at New York ARTCC. The only experience I ever had with drones is how they affect our day-to-day operations. I work 6 days a week and up to 10 hours a day. I’m also a dog breeder, dog trainer, and Kennel Owner of Champion Bloodlines American Pit Bulls. I have no hobbies before I received my drone for Christmas; believe me brothers, my kennel and my job is work!

I wanted to take this time to introduce as a new pilot. I have been wanting the Mavic Pro Platinum for nearly 3 months. My girlfriend bought me one for Christmas and I am, indeed, sprung on the Mavic…and her as well. I have the goggles, the fly more combo, and every accessory that comes with it. I intend on becoming the best Mavic Pilot on Long Island. So far, I’ve been taking my time learning about each feature and watching every YouTube video about anything and everything.

I am open for any advice that each of you guys/gals have to offer. Does anyone know of a great tutorial that will give me an overall step-by-step instruction on learning the settings? I want to go to Mavic Piloting School (lol)? I’ve been working on my “crazy-8’s”. I am a fast learner, and I know aviation (of course) but I still need some good techniques that will help me get better use to the controls. Once I’m good with the controls, then I will want advance training on the settings –which I’m still working on as well.

.........wow.....you massively hijacked this thread......but welcome......Bruh!!!!

To All,

PM me if you want some pointers on thread etiquette.

To All,

get on youtube and watch watch watch mavic videos,they really help
btw,welcome aboard

Sorry guys. Meant no disrespect. Didn't knokw how to start my own thread. I thought this was the place to do it. Again, I'm sorry.

no problem. I've done it before (when I first started with forums) and was torn apart for it! Just go to "Home" and look for general discussion or "welcome new members". Once you get in there look for a tab that says "start new topic or thread", not that hard. I've been flying a P4 for two years now, and joined this forum yesterday and these guys have been great helping me with my new mavic. You'll be fine!

Reactions: Shelton74
Sorry guys. Meant no disrespect. Didn't knokw how to start my own thread. I thought this was the place to do it. Again, I'm sorry.
look at the top right of forum page for ''post new thread''
while theres tons of helpful people here ,,theres those that can be sharp in their posts,most mean nothing by it
happy flying!

Reactions: Shelton74
... "The Samsung Tab A (2016) is on that list. It doesn't work with Go4 any more. (it has been fine for months, but no more.) Litchi and Drone Harmony are fine."...
The Tab A works with Go 4 version 4.1.15

The Tab A works with Go 4 version 4.1.15

Mine doesn't. I thought it did at first when I went back from .18, but nup, still drops out.
Flew with Litchi without a drop out for two batteries on Christmas day.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirjhara