DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New update (.0500) taking forever!

Jerome146

Reactions
Anyone have this problem? I've been trying to update for hours now!!! Only 10%! Don't think the Mavicbattery will last till the end!!! Ugh!!

Attachments

• IMG_1085.JPG
    IMG_1085.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 65
Yeah I'm going to start over here in a minute. I just got two new batteries in today. May have to use one of them since this one is not 100% anymore.

Yes, 15-20 minutes max is all it should take. Would recommend restarting.

Did a test flight afterwards everything good. Have to reset your settings

Well I tried again and it was slow agin. Maybe my wifi sucks worse then I thought. I wish they would push downloadable update to sd and then to the device like the phantom.

Would the cable matter? I read on another forum where the cable may cause for a slow transmission of information. I'm using the USB cable that came with the Mavic.

That's the one I use, doesn't mean yours is. Do you have another to try??

I have a few to try. Just worried I'll mess up something by using a different cable. May try my hp laptop. I was using my Mac.

Reactions: tjones
Try updating the firmware from DJI GO like this:

It took me about 15 min to do it and everything went smooth. I used DJI app in my cell to do it.

It took me about 15 min to do it and everything went smooth. I used DJI app in my cell to do it.
I got tired of waiting, restarted everything and I guess it finished because it said update installed, latest firmware so I don't know what the heck happened.

Mine took around 25 minutes. But it crashed once (Moto X 2014 w/ Android 6.0.1) Everything ok then.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_