DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Zealand Trip

Mavic Ray

Reactions
Recently went down to Christchurch, New Zealand for about a month for work. We do the Mcmurdo Station, Antarctica cargo runs with the USAF. I really wanted to fly my Mavic down on the ice but couldn't get approval for it. Anyways here is a video of some of our outings.

Thanks, that was shot with no filters. I'll have to get some filters to see if it would look any better.

Breathtaking! I only wish you could have visited the area at the 2:50 mark at a different time of day with the sun not so in front of you. Sunbeams and lens flairs can be nice but I would have liked to see that geological formation without them. Still, awesome video! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Do you know the hiker with the stick? Or just some guy teasing you?

Do u still see any remnants remains from the earthquake they sustained a few years back?
Oh yeah, the downtown area still looks like it had been through a war. Lots of buildings still waiting to be demolished and lots of vacant lots now. They are doing a lot of construction though.

Breathtaking! I only wish you could have visited the area at the 2:50 mark at a different time of day with the sun not so in front of you. Sunbeams and lens flairs can be nice but I would have liked to see that geological formation without them. Still, awesome video! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Do you know the hiker with the stick? Or just some guy teasing you?
Yeah he was part of our group. He was on the phone in the car when the rest of us started out. Once we got to the top I sent the mavic down to let him know where we were. It was a very windy day too but you don't notice it. That's how stable the camera is.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan