DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

I don't think that's true. I'm pretty sure it's a Fedex tracking number.

Agreed. I just think the delay in info has to do with the time difference. Local time in Shenzhen is 7:33 am. I think our orders will be picked up shortly and will arrive Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I flew my Mavic about three hours today, this is the best xmas present I ever had! [emoji58][emoji30]
f94acd768b59207d97f0f455782176a1.jpg

Reactions: lifeismusic
I don't think that's true. I'm pretty sure it's a Fedex tracking number.

Mine is definitely a FedEx tracking number, has not populated yet as of 5:36PM PST (in California)

Did it work for you on previous orders or was your order charged and shipped today?

It was for my Mavic that I tracking info for from NewEgg Monday morning. I kept getting blank page last night and this morning. So I copied the tracking, Googles FedEx Tracking, and pasted. Bam, said by 10:30 today which it was.

It was for my Mavic that I tracking info for from NewEgg Monday morning. I kept getting blank page last night and this morning. So I copied the tracking, Googles FedEx Tracking, and pasted. Bam, said by 10:30 today which it was.

Ok yes I had one ship out on Monday and had no issues with tracking. We are referring to orders billed and shipped today. Thank you!

Reactions: lifeismusic
I highly doubt the fly mores that shipped today will be delivered by Friday. I'm thinking Monday since they haven't even been picked up by FedEx yet.

Interesting... taking more order and the last batch hasn't been completely fulfilled...

I wonder if we all have the same Fedex tracking number. Mine ends in 0301.

Wouldn't Fedex at least show a label created if newegg is able to generate a tracking number?

I wonder if we all have the same Fedex tracking number. Mine ends in 0301.

Wouldn't Fedex at least show a label created if newegg is able to generate a tracking number?

I don't think we'd all have the *same* number since they're all separate shipments but possibly sequential (I would think) mine ends 0254.
Still no tracking info ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I think it takes at least a day for even the label creation to show... but I don't claim to be knowledgeable of all shipping processes :p

I don't think we'd all have the *same* number since they're all separate shipments but possibly sequential (I would think) mine ends 0254.
Still no tracking info ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I think it takes at least a day for even the label creation to show... but I don't claim to be knowledgeable of all shipping processes :p

But wouldn't *FedEx* know that a *FedEx* tracking number/label was created?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rebelsun