DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

I ordered 12/2 with a 1/1/17 estimated delivery date. I was very pleasantly surprised that like others in this thread with same estimated delivery date, mine shipped today via FedEx. I knew it would be guaranteed to deliver this week because the temperature here is supposed to be below 32 for the next 5 days. :p

Sweeeet... I also ordered mine on 12/2. :D

I also ordered on 12/2 and my order shows order verification. I tried calling and it's a 45 minute hold time. Tried the txt support about 3 hours ago. Any suggestions?

Mine has shown "Order Verification" a day or two after ordering it. Since then my credit card has the 999. pending charge on it.

From Newegg...
Status: Order Verification - Your order has been successfully submitted. Your credit/debit card has not yet been charged. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to process.

My father in law's Dec 1 Newegg Fly More was just charged. Newegg is down to just FOUR business days!

So his tracking information still shows as not found on the FedEx site. Anybody else?

So his tracking information still shows as not found on the FedEx site. Anybody else?
The tracking I received is not a standard FedEx tracking number, that's why it's not found on FedEx web page. It might be some Newegg refference number. But is reads:
Shipped from 201 S Victory Blvd
Shipping Time:12/7/2016 3:08:03 AM

Rushing home to get my hands on mine lol it was delivered this morning :D

Well darn. I had my fingers crossed for shipping info today since I ordered the flymore on dec 2nd. Guess I'll have to have patience like everyone else!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Well it's just good to know they are shipping out and we are going to more than likely wait a lot less than most folks have.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

The tracking I received is not a standard FedEx tracking number, that's why it's not found on FedEx web page. It might be some Newegg refference number. But is reads:
Shipped from 201 S Victory Blvd
Shipping Time:12/7/2016 3:08:03 AM

I don't think that's true. I'm pretty sure it's a Fedex tracking number.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Among1423