DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Yup.... eBay is killing the seller. The fee is so high now. They trying to hide it when u started a listing. Saying listing fee:$0
Photo fee:$0
Then at the end slap u a bill for 10%
Plus shipping, plus PayPal.
People that buy and resale I respect them as business men, but understand that we are feeding into the system.
Waited 2-3 months just so you can sell it, ripped someone else off and hands over 50% of our profits to companies like eBay and PayPal.
Just enjoy it like.... get the drone cause you want to fly and take great family photo and video this coming holiday...... don't buy it because your thinking you can pocket a few hundred.
Happy holidays everyone.

Hey so just a heads up, I ordered mine on Newegg on the 24th with a ship date of Dec. 30, which was a few days before they pushed back the ship date. I received a tracking number from them on 1 Dec. and it was delivered on the 2 Dec. I must have really lucked out. Been following this forum for a while now trying to see which company to order through. Thanks for all the info. Maybe some one else will also get lucky.
BTW, I ordered the Fly More Package.

So does anyone know how this works..Ive got a problem. I ordered my Mavic on the 23rd with the promo code with my credit card. I just noticed the card I used expired at the end of November. What happens now? Do they charge the other card thats on my account? Will they ask me to change it? I am scared they are just going to cancel and I will be back at the end of the line again....

So does anyone know how this works..Ive got a problem. I ordered my Mavic on the 23rd with the promo code with my credit card. I just noticed the card I used expired at the end of November. What happens now? Do they charge the other card thats on my account? Will they ask me to change it? I am scared they are just going to cancel and I will be back at the end of the line again....

Best bet would be to call them.

Hey so just a heads up, I ordered mine on Newegg on the 24th with a ship date of Dec. 30, which was a few days before they pushed back the ship date. I received a tracking number from them on 1 Dec. and it was delivered on the 2 Dec. I must have really lucked out. Been following this forum for a while now trying to see which company to order through. Thanks for all the info. Maybe some one else will also get lucky.
BTW, I ordered the Fly More Package.

Think I'm too late? It's showing shipping date of Jan 1 from DJI.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Think I'm too late? It's showing shipping date of Jan 1 from DJI.

Well I think that date is earlier now than what it said a few weeks ago. Like I said my date was originally 30 Dec. and they shipped it 1 Dec. So you might be lucky and they will ship earlier. My plan was to place the order and then look for it in Apple stores and if I found it in store I would cancel the newegg order. Newegg put a pending transaction on my credit card and once it shipped they processed the payment.

I ordered flymore combo 2 days back in newegg...but the order status still says order verification....is it normal?.

I ordered flymore combo 2 days back in newegg...but the order status still says order verification....is it normal?.

Yes that's what it showed for me too. I was expecting it to ship 30 Dec. like it said on their website. This was a surprise that they shipped it a week later from when I ordered it.

Anybodies flyless ship out yet? So strange that my flymore that was ordered 2 days after the flyless shipped and delivered so quick.

Waiting on my Mavic and a separate battery + props order. (11/24 for Mavic, 11/28 battery) All items were listed as "In Stock" when I ordered but still waiting...

I'll be happy if they arrive at all before the 12/30 estimate really [emoji28]

Update: order for 1 Battery + props has shipped. So that's comforting... in a way...

I ordered on the 23rd and had a pending charge on my credit card. But now it's nowhere to be found at all... Is that normal ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas