DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

My flyMORE Nov14th got cancelled, and nothing shipped, I would have by now. Oh well.

Also my Nov.14th FlyLESS pending charge (on CC site) went away last week. Just checked today because it shipped, pending back on, will be final tomorrow.

The flymore could still be delivered today if you have a fed-ex manager to check with your address. Did you cancel the the fly more order direclty on Nov 15th? Like e-mail NewEgg to cancel order?

Did anyone receive two tracking numbers by any chance? On my newegg order page theres only one but my fedex account has two different packages coming to my house like i ordered two. They are both coming from China and same weight but different tracking #s

Did anyone receive two tracking numbers by any chance? On my newegg order page theres only one but my fedex account has two different packages coming to my house like i ordered two. They are both coming from China and same weight but different tracking #s

One of those is mine accidentally. Dji called me and Alex new to have you so one to my house once you receive ;)

Hopefully makes it up to 12/1 for flyless

I ordered flyless on 11/21 Newegg Mavic Pro in stock 11/21 order - I was the last order on that day when the shipment projection said all orders shipped by 12/15.

Today I've received the notification that my Order was invoiced and shipped. FEDEX tracking says it's leaving SHENZHEN, CN on 12/6 for delivery by 12/8 10:30am.

As a note - I charged this to my Newegg Credit Card for the promo financing offer. There has been a credit withhold on the account since 11/21 for the Mavic Pro purchase price but no charging activity yet as of the time of this post.

Last edited:
I ordered mine 11/14 with a delivery date of 12/15. Should get to me Thursday.

I ordered flyless on 11/21 Newegg Mavic Pro in stock 11/21 order - I was the last order on that day when the shipment projection said all orders shipped by 12/15.

Today I've received the notification that my Order was invoiced and shipped. FEDEX tracking says it's leaving SHENZHEN, CN on 12/6 for delivery by 12/8 10:30am.

As a note - I charged this to my Newegg Credit Card for the promo financing offer. There has been a credit withhold on the account since 11/21 for the Mavic Pro purchase price but no charging activity yet as of the time of this post.

Same but card charged, Dec 8 FedEx

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I purchased the fly more on Dec 2nd. Crossing my fingers I got the order in before they went out of stock!

What exactly does out of stock/in stock mean?...

Not what I'm assuming... obviously

What exactly does out of stock/in stock mean?...

Not what I'm assuming... obviously

Uh...basically newegg has guaranteed allocated units. When it says out of stock it means they are waiting to get more direct numbers from DJi. Most people that order from newegg, to include the Jan 1 2017 guys will get their birds in record time. Also, I think the newegg folk are the happiest because nowhere have I seen an order mover from 20 Nov to being shipped (yours truly:p)....besides Newegg.o_O Or the Oct guys:rolleyes:. Now, Apple has been getting a few every other week but considering the odds, how can you fail with Newegg?

Oh, when you assume.....:D

First time they allocated a batch from BeachCamera... which cancelled because they didn't actually have them (BeachCamera)

NewEgg was promising on someone else's promise...

Sounds like they still are

First time they allocated a batch from BeachCamera... which cancelled because they didn't actually have them (BeachCamera)

NewEgg was promising on someone else's promise...

Sounds like they still are

you ordered from newegg?

I have a new order with them... my first didn't go as planned. Was cancelled by 'them' because the items were not actually in stock (allocated) as they claimed..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78